10+ year member

PA
No feedback on here (I am new to this forum) but plenty of feedback from SMD

Official SPLadd1ct feeback thread - Buyer / Seller Feedback - SMD Forum

Item(s) for Sale:

1 (one) Digital Designs M4a amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 condition ; 10/10 mechanical

some blemishes on amp case and the usual mounting feet. Otherwise in wonderful condition

Price:

$1300 ------> $1200 shipped and insured CONUS OBO

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Amp has been sold a few weeks ago. Not sure how to mark it as sold.
The OP replied stating it's been sold, no need to grind the guy some more. This case is closed and I'm glad it's been sold, makes me think if it's a good idea selling my Critical Mass Audio and Sinfoni phazer pro without any feedback score.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.