10+ year member

PA
No feedback on here (I am new to this forum) but plenty of feedback from SMD

Official SPLadd1ct feeback thread - Buyer / Seller Feedback - SMD Forum

Item(s) for Sale:

1 (one) Digital Designs M4a amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 condition ; 10/10 mechanical

some blemishes on amp case and the usual mounting feet. Otherwise in wonderful condition

Price:

$1300 ------> $1200 shipped and insured CONUS OBO

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Great amp. I can also vouche for block burner. He's has bought many items from me. Very high dollar items at that He's a straight up guy
I don't doubt that he is a good dude, doesn't change my opinion though on sending an amp to someone without them paying for it first, thats just silly IMO.

Just because I didn't sell four $1,000 amplifiers and three $800 subs on here yesterday doesn't mean my refs/feedback isn't good anymore....Honestly I think its quite ridiculous for that particular request. Not sure what makes a certain person any different from the rest of the buyers. Buying online is a risk you take, paypal helps cover most of that risk. If you don't feel confident in the person you are buying from, okay simple then don't buy from them, but don't ask them to send you the amp first then pay. Thats just me though. I don't mean to offend anybody at all, I understand that my amount of feedback doesn't compare to some of the super sellers on here, but the feedback I do have is wonderful, even had a fellow member on here vouch for me.

I don't doubt that he is a good dude, doesn't change my opinion though on sending an amp to someone without them paying for it first, thats just silly IMO.
Just because I didn't sell four $1,000 amplifiers and three $800 subs on here yesterday doesn't mean my refs/feedback isn't good anymore....Honestly I think its quite ridiculous for that particular request. Not sure what makes a certain person any different from the rest of the buyers. Buying online is a risk you take, paypal helps cover most of that risk. If you don't feel confident in the person you are buying from, okay simple then don't buy from them, but don't ask them to send you the amp first then pay. Thats just me though. I don't mean to offend anybody at all, I understand that my amount of feedback doesn't compare to some of the super sellers on here, but the feedback I do have is wonderful, even had a fellow member on here vouch for me.
Look I appreciate people speaking up for me. Dmac was not vouching for you. he read your feedback just like I did. It's called doing homework on someone. It is no more silly for you to send me your amp then it is for me to send you my money. The difference is that I have CURRENT 100% positive feedback everywhere. Your feedback on the other hand is 2 years old. You have no-one currently that can vouch for you. Go look through all the negative feedback on this site alone. Alot stems from inactive people trying to suddenly sell something.

I am not saying you fit the mold. I am saying I can buy your amp. I am saying that my current feedback on not 1 but 3 different sites backs that up...The itrader feedback system works for everyone here. Paypal is just $hit but unfortunately has to be used. Hell I could just as easily send you the money,receive the amp, and then file a dispute for non received item and get my money right back. Where is the insurance for you in that? I am being upfront with you. Hell we wont come to terms because your way is the only way you are willing to do things...Well I'm sorry to tell you but there is more than your way to do things. The way I offered is quite common on the forums..Remember this is not FB.

IMO feedback on here doesnt really mean sh*t. its really not hard to bump up your feedback on here. There are a few different was to do it and never even sale anything on her.

Just food a thought....

You know what.. I am taking 95 south on friday. you want to do a deal then meet me on 95 south. i'll hook it up right there on the spot. If it is good i'll have the money.
Are you gonna be in Pennsylvania? That would be great :) I got a couple inquiries in now for the amp but that would be optimal. I am in Shamokin, PA 17872

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Look I appreciate people speaking up for me. Dmac was not vouching for you. he read your feedback just like I did. It's called doing homework on someone. It is no more silly for you to send me your amp then it is for me to send you my money. The difference is that I have CURRENT 100% positive feedback everywhere. Your feedback on the other hand is 2 years old. You have no-one currently that can vouch for you. Go look through all the negative feedback on this site alone. Alot stems from inactive people trying to suddenly sell something.
I am not saying you fit the mold. I am saying I can buy your amp. I am saying that my current feedback on not 1 but 3 different sites backs that up...The itrader feedback system works for everyone here. Paypal is just $hit but unfortunately has to be used. Hell I could just as easily send you the money,receive the amp, and then file a dispute for non received item and get my money right back. Where is the insurance for you in that? I am being upfront with you. Hell we wont come to terms because your way is the only way you are willing to do things...Well I'm sorry to tell you but there is more than your way to do things. The way I offered is quite common on the forums..Remember this is not FB.
Lol I didn't even realize that....fudge haha

IMO feedback on here doesnt really mean sh*t. its really not hard to bump up your feedback on here. There are a few different was to do it and never even sale anything on her.
Just food a thought....
You are very correct sir. This site has gone to $hit with no flush available. I just come for the occasional gem.

Are you gonna be in Pennsylvania? That would be great :) I got a couple inquiries in now for the amp but that would be optimal. I am in Shamokin, PA 17872[color="Silver"
---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

[/color]

Lol I didn't even realize that....fudge haha
I will be passing through on my way to virgina. But will not be straying from 95 south.

middle eastern pennsylvania. PM me lets make a deal
You in the Lehigh valley? you may be local to me

Edit just saw where your at. hour 45 from me. are you looking to buy or trade anything or just looking for cash

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.