10+ year member

PA
No feedback on here (I am new to this forum) but plenty of feedback from SMD

Official SPLadd1ct feeback thread - Buyer / Seller Feedback - SMD Forum

Item(s) for Sale:

1 (one) Digital Designs M4a amplifier

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9/10 condition ; 10/10 mechanical

some blemishes on amp case and the usual mounting feet. Otherwise in wonderful condition

Price:

$1300 ------> $1200 shipped and insured CONUS OBO

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in this and have the cash to buy..I have some questions first. Why don't you have this posted on SMD then??? You have no recent feedback on SMD? what you listed was all old and for wire. Nothing big ticket and no more than 6 things sold from what I see. If you could answer these, we can talk.....

I am very interested in this and have the cash to buy..I have some questions first. Why don't you have this posted on SMD then??? You have no recent feedback on SMD? what you listed was all old and for wire. Nothing big ticket and no more than 6 things sold from what I see. If you could answer these, we can talk.....

SilveradoGoesBang, on 28 Sept 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:

Bought a crescendo bc3500 off him. Sent the payment 3 hours later had a tracking number, the amp came in original packing with all parts. The amp was actually in better shape than described. I would defentlly buy from this seller again!

I understand the concern tho Block.

13hunna is a big chunk of change

I am a full time (and then some) registered nurse in a busy ICU (3rd shift as well) from where I live. The reason I have no recent feed back on the SMD forum is because they upped the post count required to post in the f/s section and I'm just to darned busy with work/furthering my education to get my post count up to where it needs to be to start selling stuff again on there (you think I would be grandfathered in since I sold stuff before on there but I asked the mods and they said nope).

I sold many many things on facebook including, multiple powerbass XTA 6000D's, Sundown 200.4's, Sundown 125.4's, and the list goes on and on including tons of subs as well.

I understand your concern, as this is like my first post on this forum lol. But this amp is too high ticket for the cheapos on fb so thats why I decided to come here. Also upon doing some further research I have seen multiple M4a's sell relatively quickly on here, so I figured here would be a great place to try out.

PM me and lets make a deal.

SilveradoGoesBang, on 28 Sept 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:Bought a crescendo bc3500 off him. Sent the payment 3 hours later had a tracking number, the amp came in original packing with all parts. The amp was actually in better shape than described. I would defentlly buy from this seller again!

Thanks for the feedback Dmac, didn't think I would have someone I sold to in the past chiming in on this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/angel.gif.fa7795fff6653f4381ba158c55a48b74.gif

I am straight up as can be and don't hide anything from the buyer. Please feel free to request anything you would like to know/see about this amp

SilveradoGoesBang, on 28 Sept 2012 - 08:01 AM, said:Bought a crescendo bc3500 off him. Sent the payment 3 hours later had a tracking number, the amp came in original packing with all parts. The amp was actually in better shape than described. I would defentlly buy from this seller again!

2012...need I say more.........

I am a full time (and then some) registered nurse in a busy ICU (3rd shift as well) from where I live. The reason I have no recent feed back on the SMD forum is because they upped the post count required to post in the f/s section and I'm just to darned busy with work/furthering my education to get my post count up to where it needs to be to start selling stuff again on there (you think I would be grandfathered in since I sold stuff before on there but I asked the mods and they said nope).
I sold many many things on facebook including, multiple powerbass XTA 6000D's, Sundown 200.4's, Sundown 125.4's, and the list goes on and on including tons of subs as well.

I understand your concern, as this is like my first post on this forum lol. But this amp is too high ticket for the cheapos on fb so thats why I decided to come here. Also upon doing some further research I have seen multiple M4a's sell relatively quickly on here, so I figured here would be a great place to try out.

PM me and lets make a deal.
I registered on smd this year and immediately was posting in the classifieds.... The M4A's sold here recently and on caraudioclassifieds were bought by either myself, silveradoSS, or txsupra71....That being said.. Are you willing to ship first? I will receive, test, and pay.. In that order and just as quick...If so let me know.. I have alot of recent Feedback here, Mobileaudioforum.com, and Caraudioclassifieds.org..My feedback will speak for itself...I urge you to consider this. You have no feedback and are trying to sell a big ticket item...No-one will take the risk..........

I registered on smd this year and immediately was posting in the classifieds.... The M4A's sold here recently and on caraudioclassifieds were bought by either myself, silveradoSS, or txsupra71....That being said.. Are you willing to ship first? I will receive, test, and pay.. In that order and just as quick...If so let me know.. I have alot of recent Feedback here, Mobileaudioforum.com, and Caraudioclassifieds.org..My feedback will speak for itself...I urge you to consider this. You have no feedback and are trying to sell a big ticket item...No-one will take the risk..........
I understand the concerns here, although with paypals buyer insurance I don't see what the issue is. As long as the buyer sends the money for goods and services and does NOT gift the money, if the amp is a dud you can just send it back and get a refund. Am I right?

I understand the concerns here, although with paypals buyer insurance I don't see what the issue is. As long as the buyer sends the money for goods and services and does NOT gift the money, if the amp is a dud you can just send it back and get a refund. Am I right?
Yes you are correct and no I am not willing to take a chance on a dud and have to wait on my money back which could potentially lose me another buy. Like I said. Please check all my recent feedback and consider. I need a back up asap. I wish you had recent feedback...but you dont:(

With that being said with paypal, upon payment the buyer has insurance, but what insurance do I have with sending my big ticket amp to someone with no type of insurance at all besides feedback? Just doesn't make much sense to me thats all.

Sorry Man. Feedback is everything:wave: You have my option. I hope we can do buisness...
I agree feedback is everything although I don't see what it matters if my feedback is old, feed back is feed back. If you scroll up on this thread there is someone who vouched for me for a Crescendo bc3500D he bought off me a while back.

I believe that you are a good guy as well, but personally I don't agree with sending my $1100 amp to someone I don't even know with no insurance whatsoever, whereas you the buyer have buyers insurance through paypal.

Sorry we couldn't come to terms, although I respect your wishes blockburner.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.