Digital Designs DD-CS6.5 6.5'' Component Set

shizupple
10+ year member

Beater Bumper
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs CS-6.5 Component Set (1)

OR

Digital Designs 6.5'' Coaxials (2)

Digital Designs DDT2 Tweeter Set (2)

Digital Designs Crossover Set (2)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The Comp Set is brand new never installed. I took them out of the plastic but they have never been mounted or seen power. I will sell them as a set or as individual items. The set also comes in the original box in prefect condition. Email me with any other questions.

Price:

Set: 180

Tweeters: 70

Midbass: 90

Crossovers: 25

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll ship them for $15 flat anywhere in the country.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i love these speakers, heres a little youtube vid of them squashing focals for a 1/10 the price!

"two weeks ago, I swapped out my Focal k2p components (1400.00 retail) for a set of Digital Designs DDcs6.5 components (300.00 retail)... the results amazed me... as well as the judges. Highest score ever with the Focal was a 82. Today the Digital Designs beat that score with an 84.75!!!!"

goodluck with sale

Thanks cdimic! Yeah I've heard a set of these and they're money! I am actually not in STL right now though. I'll be in Fort Collins, CO for a few months for school. But I can still ship them wherever!

umm they come with all the installation hardware and i think there are some brackets for the tweeters but i dont think any for the midbass. the midbass' come with the grills that can be put on them and the tweeters already have the small grill over them. but i really can't take trades right now. i'm in a college dorm and don't have anywhere to put anything. i don't have time to put these in my car or do anything else so i really just need to sell these for the time being.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.