Did I make my box to big?

I have 12s seeing 5cu+ each after displacement. Don't let people tell you that you are free airing. If you are clipping you have one of two problems: you have a bad input signal, or you are under voltage on the amp/overpower on your subs

not clipping just starving them of port area, plus that box is too big for the power (and in general for that matter)
I should slap you for saying something like that Sac...

Ok what if I got 2 15s and made the port bigger? If that will work what 15s would be good on a budget?
No need to go with larger subs until you've tried gaining port. If you still have issues, you can always upgrade cone area/or motor strength.

I have 12s seeing 5cu+ each after displacement. Don't let people tell you that you are free airing. If you are clipping you have one of two problems: you have a bad input signal, or you are under voltage on the amp/overpower on your subs

I should slap you for saying something like that Sac...

No need to go with larger subs until you've tried gaining port. If you still have issues, you can always upgrade cone area/or motor strength.
Your 12s are square so they do not count in a discussion about round 12s.

burner6999- I will try and get some time later on today and help you out with this. I have been swamped and have several builds that I need to get done as well as setup my new vendor ship on another forum, so my time is limited, but I will do my best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.