Look What I Did 😂

Participant count
  • Participant list

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well I was about to pull the trigger on the NVX 2700 and a local guy hit me up. I have read great reviews on these and they seem to do really good on power and are efficient. It's a Trauma 2000.1

Attachments

• received_200842502643776.jpeg
    received_200842502643776.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 37
  • received_533448885366371.jpeg
    received_533448885366371.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 37
Man this amp is heavy as ****. I haven't feat anything this heavy since my old school PPI amps. But I haven't bought a new quality half bridge in a while either. Says this amp was designed by Amp Medics as well.

If that is true, then it is an awesome amp. A repair company knows the weak links so they should be able to improve on other's designs. Now.... be a pal and show us them gut pics
I will shoot some tomorrow after work, I'm wore out and don't want to jack anything up lol. B D on youtube does a review on it. I am pretty impressed by the results.
I will shoot some tomorrow after work, I'm wore out and don't want to jack anything up lol. Big D on youtube does a review on it. I am pretty impressed by the results.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...