Diamond Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

bud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am getting a 15 inch M3 just one and I was woundering what kind of sub this was and also what size box should I put it in for ported I was thinkin 4 cubes but how big should I make the port any suggestions on the box would be apprciated thanks

The best sealed volume for a sub that big is about 2 cubic feet, now you have alot of choices here. One, youe could go with a sealed box and your woffers would sound great. Two, you could go with a ported box and they would sound ok. And three, you could get a band-pass box which from what I hear makes any sub-woofer over 10 inches sound like sh*t. The one that I would go with would have to be the sealed box.

If your having trouble building it or anything with volume E-Mail me for more information.

Senor Wae

"In the beginning there was the WAE!"

Saab 9000 Turbo

Sony CDX-M630

Diamond Auido 3.5(2 Fronts)

Alpine Type-R 6.5 Component(2 Rears)

Alpine Type-R 12(3)

MTX Thunder 81000D(1000w x 1ch.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.