Central Region DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
John,

I really didn’t think that having a show the same day would impact the two organizations. I have had 2 events in the past and both were over 40 entries. They were both on days where there were no other shows in the area. From the other organization, I had 2 entries float over, come over to my show. I had a show in December with no other shows around and you didn’t even show up. So I may lose you to the other org because of a date conflict, there will be other shows. If you don’t come out, then you will need to wait for another show time and date that does not conflict with anyone else to see just how fun DB Drag is going to be.

ror.thumbnail.jpg

We don't have two different groups of ppl, they are the same for the most part of it.

40 entries with how many ppl? 15ppl?

Again you are trying to downplay this to just me!!

I am the one that is standing up for everyone that competes in the DFW!

As for the Dec show if you remember I smoked my subs at USACI WF! Had nothing to compete with.

We don't want to have to choose one show or the other!

Why would you want us to??

These post are not about losing me to another org but as you knowing as director setting up conflicting shows!!

Tell us, not me why you have decided that this is a good plan of action on your part and how everyone will have a chance to see and compete in the first DB Drag show in our area??

You are our director for these events, so YOU are the one we ask these hard questions.

You need to explain why this was done in the interest of us(players), the shop owner and Mr Harris!!!

Don't try and pawn this off on the owner of the shop's idea for a good show date, the same as TBP show.

Your answer of there will be other dates we can show up for is not acceptable!! We(not me) want to go to all the shows in our area. If we accept this, this time, who to say you won't do it again and make us(not me) choose between which show we want to attend.

I made a trip to stereo sound today and spoke with the owner his first question was did mel know of tbp event before hand[ answer yes] After talking for a while things were made clear between me and stereo sound but here is what I need to know what are the other show dates. My reason for this is so when I finish writing the final how date we dont have this type of conflict

I made a trip to stereo sound today and spoke with the owner his first question was did mel know of tbp event before hand[ answer yes] After talking for a while things were made clear between me and stereo sound but here is what I need to know what are the other show dates. My reason for this is so when I finish writing the final how date we dont have this type of conflict

At the time that the show was made I was banned from the other guys fourm. I have not been removed from the band list and will be more then happy to have our shows on non-conflicting days. The other show dates are not set as of yet but will be planed better.

At the time that the show was made I was banned from the other guys fourm. I have not been removed from the band list and will be more then happy to have our shows on non-conflicting days. The other show dates are not set as of yet but will be planed better.
What other guy's forum you mean that texas bass forum

Yes. But you were nice enough to remove me from the banned list.
wow you mean someone Banned you for posting an OPPINION ??? say it an so !!!

not you the Great REXZILLA, who Banned me for Posting my oppinion on your forum,,, what was it you called me ?? the village Idiot ???!!!???

your 2faced

Irony:

1, 2. Irony, sarcasm, satire indicate mockery of something or someone. The essential feature of irony is the indirect presentation of a contradiction between an action or expression and the context in which it occurs. In the figure of speech, emphasis is placed on the opposition between the literal and intended meaning of a statement; one thing is said and its opposite implied, as in the comment, “Beautiful weather, isn't it?” made when it is raining or nasty. Ironic literature exploits, in addition to the rhetorical figure, such devices as character development, situation, and plot to stress the paradoxical nature of reality or the contrast between an ideal and actual condition, set of circumstances, etc., frequently in such a way as to stress the absurdity present in the contradiction between substance and form. Irony differs from sarcasm in greater subtlety and wit. In sarcasm ridicule or mockery is used harshly, often crudely and contemptuously, for destructive purposes. It may be used in an indirect manner, and have the form of irony, as in “What a fine musician you turned out to be!” or it may be used in the form of a direct statement, “You couldn't play one piece correctly if you had two assistants.” The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflection, whereas satire and irony, arising originally as literary and rhetorical forms, are exhibited in the organization or structuring of either language or literary material. Satire usually implies the use of irony or sarcasm for censorious or critical purposes and is often directed at public figures or institutions, conventional behavior, political situations, etc.

And you have. Things are cool between us. I have no issues with your org at all. I really do enjoy it.
Really if thats so then changed the show date to march 22nd. You have to understand Im for this event of march 15th not dealing with a one shop owner its hooters the show date can not or will not change. Do I need to go back to the owner of Stereo Sound to help get the show date changed

Really if thats so then changed the show date to march 22nd. You have to understand Im for this event of march 15th not dealing with a one shop owner its hooters the show date can not or will not change. Do I need to go back to the owner of Stereo Sound to help get the show date changed

Let me get with the owner and the host and I will see what I can do. I will also need to check with DB Drag to see if thats ok.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RXZILLA

10+ year member
Resurrection of a legend…
RXZILLA
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date