Central Region DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Looks like the date is set. March 15, 2009 in Arlington Tx. Stereo Sound is the location. We will have double pole 1st place trophies and single pole 2nd and 3rd place trophies. It will be a single point event. Please get out to the show early as we need to qualify everyone first. The show will begin at 10am with class breakdowns.

Cost 30.00 entry

DB Drag Raceing

Stereo Sound

232 S Watson Rd

Arlington, TX 76010

For show info contact 817-744-7474

Whuddup Zilla! havnt been on here in a while but i got rid of the old JL setup and did something completely different. hit me up if you see any other comps around the area! lookin to test the new setup. i put four 15's and two 2000watt amps in my ranger. still showing in modified under 1000 watt class

Whuddup Zilla! havnt been on here in a while but i got rid of the old JL setup and did something completely different. hit me up if you see any other comps around the area! lookin to test the new setup. i put four 15's and two 2000watt amps in my ranger. still showing in modified under 1000 watt class
Sweet.... We have a Db Drag event on the 15th of march in Arlington. I will send youu all the details.

Hey Mel!!

Why did you set the date on the same date as TBP show @ Hooters @ GreenOaks & I-20 in South Alrington? It's not going to be as big of a show, if most of the locals are at another show across town at the same time. I was going to come out but I will have to be at the other show that day. FYI You can check the TBP website for TBP show dates. IF you had on Saturday 14th we could all come out to both shows.

Hey Mel!!
Why did you set the date on the same date as TBP show @ Hooters @ GreenOaks & I-20 in South Alrington? It's not going to be as big of a show, if most of the locals are at another show across town at the same time. I was going to come out but I will have to be at the other show that day. FYI You can check the TBP website for TBP show dates. IF you had on Saturday 14th we could all come out to both shows.

Hey John,

Sorry to hear you will not be attending our show. I guess sometimes you just got to make choices in life and that’s one right there. I thought that you would show up to get a crack at Mike from Team Crossfire. He is going to be showing up with his van. I thought it would give you a chance to go up against him one on one. Maybe you can make the next show. Good luck at the other show. Also just in case you decide to come out here is the address and link to the Nationally know DB Drag Racing web site.

Stereo Sound

232 S. Watson Rd.

Arlington, TX 76010

http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=10692

I wouldnt schedule your shows the same day as TBP shows, your going to lose out on a few people showing up Mel, and I would love to see what dB Drag is all about... Anyways Good luck bro.

Andrew,

I would love to see you involed as well, I can't base my shows around the other org. I base my sound offs on when the store owner says he can hold it. Good luck to you too.

Andrew,I would love to see you involed as well, I can't base my shows around the other org. I base my sound offs on when the store owner says he can hold it. Good luck to you too.
****, are your shows posted on your web site Mel?

****, are your shows posted on your web site Mel?
Yes my shows are posted on the organization web site. It is seen by everyone that play in these organizations and I post it here as well.

Yes my shows are posted on the organization web site. It is seen by everyone that play in these organizations and I post it here as well.
Cool Cool, I will see if I can make a few... Out this week till I get my recones in

Mike from Team Crossfire is really excited about getting out and earning some points for DB Drag world finals. He said he was going to put on a show with his 160+ Bass Race van.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.