Central Region DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Ok so the host said it is ok and the W.H said I can change it as well. I called the owner of the store and he was out to lunch. I will try him back later today to see if this is going to happen. I am more then sure that we can get this to happen. I would hate to see everyone lose out on this. I think its going to be fun and the awards are real nice.

Ok so the host said it is ok and the W.H said I can change it as well. I called the owner of the store and he was out to lunch. I will try him back later today to see if this is going to happen. I am more then sure that we can get this to happen. I would hate to see everyone lose out on this. I think its going to be fun and the awards are real nice.
You want me to call the owner I have his cell phone number

ok so we are cool. Spoke to the owner and we are now moving the show to the 22nd of March. Hope you all can make it out.

The other dates will not conflict with other orgs around the DFW area. I believe we can co-exsist in DFW and all enjoy the show as one big happy family.

Everyone needs to be there at 10am. We place you in the correct class then you do a qualifying run. You are then placed in a bracket where the top 8 vehicles are placed in this bracket for the certain class. The computer will select who you will go up against in a side by side action. Highest score moves on to the next round till a bracket champion is left. You must qualify before you can run in the brackets. It will televised live on you tube and DB Drag Racing TV via the internet. Bass Race uses the same type of qualify and bracket type of fun. We take the best scores and select the top 8 to go up against each other 1 on 1 till a champion emerges.

So we have the burp classes and Bass Race.

Base race breaks down like so

119.9-play music for 30 seconds without going over the 119.9 number.

129.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 129.9 number

139.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 139.9 number

149.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 149.9 number

159.9- play music for 30 seconds without going over 159.9 number

1st place trophy is 3ft tall

2nd and 3rd ar about 15" tall.

Depending on the turn out, I have cups for the highest SPL and Perfect score in Bass Race.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

RXZILLA

10+ year member
Resurrection of a legend…
RXZILLA
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date