Central Region DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
We have a location set in Arlington texas. I am waiting on the owner for a set date. It will be a DB Drag racing event. At the owners request, he asked me not to post the location untill he nails a date down. It looks like it will be in late March or early April. I will post more info as it becomes. Thanks for the support.

We have a location set in Arlington texas. I am waiting on the owner for a set date. It will be a DB Drag racing event. At the owners request, he asked me not to post the location untill he nails a date down. It looks like it will be in late March or early April. I will post more info as it becomes. Thanks for the support.
DB drag what happen with usaci

Oh ok mel you are the man you are the **** your production group willing to do some tbp shows too

Is there a reason you just gotta act like a tool with me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Why are you always bustn my balls is all I am saying. We are cool though.
I was justasking a question. Why both db drag and usaci if its you company can I get a few shows are we cool last I heard I was a piece of **** and did not care about the car audio industry

If you want me to really do TBP under the group, I would be more then happy. What you do, you do. I enjoyed your shows and thats that. If you really look out for the dealer and people who compete, it is between you and god. If some people in the organizations call you a POS, thats between you and them. The truth is this, last year a team I had that ran in your events, were not treated fair. So at least i felt. I even had one of your own, tell me that things were weighed against my teammates. Thats in the past. Its a new year and a new season so move on and thats that. Also please quit tring to jack my thread.

If you want me to really do TBP under the group, I would be more then happy. What you do, you do. I enjoyed your shows and thats that. If you really look out for the dealer and people who compete, it is between you and god. If some people in the organizations call you a POS, thats between you and them. The truth is this, last year a team I had that ran in your events, were not treated fair. So at least i felt. I even had one of your own, tell me that things were weighed against my teammates. Thats in the past. Its a new year and a new season so move on and thats that. Also please quit tring to jack my thread.
Ok one more question who was not fairly treated and how

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.