Central Region DFW USACI and DB Drag myspace

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Our whole team. Once one of my teammates drove about 1.5 hours so you could tell him to go home cause he was too late. Then you change rules in the middle of a show to fit your regulars. Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count. It does not matter any more, like I said its in the past. We just moved on and thats it.

Our whole team. Once one of my teammates drove about 1.5 hours so you could tell him to go home cause he was too late. Then you change rules in the middle of a show to fit your regulars. Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count. It does not matter any more, like I said its in the past. We just moved on and thats it.
You cried about the rpm being above 2000 its some type of distraction when the volume up and the gas pedal can some times go past 2000 rpm.Your team mate is not the only one that was not allowed to register after 3:30 or when the registration ended besides if andrew,joey,david or family can show on time any should be able too. Check this out I once had a club of about twelve guy show up after 3:30 and guess what too late.**** shame I had to inforce the rule but there are no favorites played no one competitor is tailored too

If you want me to really do TBP under the group, I would be more then happy. What you do, you do. I enjoyed your shows and thats that. If you really look out for the dealer and people who compete, it is between you and god. If some people in the organizations call you a POS, thats between you and them. The truth is this, last year a team I had that ran in your events, were not treated fair. So at least i felt. I even had one of your own, tell me that things were weighed against my teammates. Thats in the past. Its a new year and a new season so move on and thats that. Also please quit tring to jack my thread.
My bad Im not trying to jack your thread

Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count

Oh my God Mel you didnt just go there, dude I honestly thought you had a bit more class than that, Its not our fault you complety fuked Donnie's car up from a 161+ to a 157. Its okay were all part of a team now and we will do way better without you, as Chef K says have a good one Pumpkin. We will see you soon for some dB Drag action!!

untitled.jpg

Then finals, you yourself are in a vehicle when only one person was to be allowed in a vehicle...or does haveing your leg in the vehicle pressing the accelorator not count
Oh my God Mel you didnt just go there, dude I honestly thought you had a bit more class than that, Its not our fault you complety fuked Donnie's car up from a 161+ to a 157. Its okay were all part of a team now and we will do way better without you, as Chef K says have a good one Pumpkin. We will see you soon for some dB Drag action!!

Look I was asked for an exmple. I said it was in the past and everyone has moved on. Congrats on the new team and I wish you all good luck. I have no hard feelings toward anyone in or with TBP, and that includes all of team GP. I really do mean it when I say things have calmed down and I am cool with everything. Best of luck to everyone and kick some butt.

QUOTE=TeamSouthrnBass;5817690]
untitled.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

For the regular classes, its a cd that i will provide.

For Bass Race, I will allow burnt cds,i-pods,thumb drives and any cd untill the main office says we need to change over. The point of the show determine how strict we need to be.

As far as Caldo Mills show, that was a USACI home office show.

I only press the gas pedal because of the issue when the music starts its sometimes hard to not exceed 2000 rpm. Lets continue this on the proper forum and let mel get back to db drag usaci events

DB Drag racing the vehicle has to be off completely.

USACI, with this years new rule change about the person being on the other side of the mic, I think we will really need to monitor this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.