Dealer Cost Car Audio???

Dealer cost charged my friends cedit card and did not ship his order, they would not return his calls or emails and he had to dispute the charge with his CC company to get his money back.

Last I heard from one of the distributors that supplied them they were way behind on there payment , like 350 grand behind , just me but I wouldn't send them my CC #

My Distributor and 1 of the comapnies I sell direct for both said the same thing. they are almost 6 months behind on net pay accounts, and they have no store its some douchebag doing business out of his house. they sent me an email at 12:09 AM midnight? no one is at work at midnite lolz.!!!!!!!!!

I tend to stay away from the too good to be true type places. Not many options for Face2Face in my town, though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

My thoughts on ArtofSale.net when I saw the Pioneer DEH-P710BT $100 less than anyone else....just browse away...

Hi guys,

I just wanted to warn any members about Dealer Cost Car Audio who I appear to have been scammed by, so the same doesn't happen to you

I ordered my product (a viper remote starter) in march, didn't hear anything for 3 weeks which is when I emailed to ask what's up. Was told they were out of stock but will ship it in a week.

2 months after the original order was placed, I still do not have a tracking number to confirm shipping, and they have refused a direct request for a refund.

I'm now taking this up with my card issuer.

Don't get scammed like I did.

Sorry to hear this man, it seems that this Dealercost site is the newest scam site selling car audio. Another guy on this forum has been waiting over 11 months for some Alpine comps and an MTX amp. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

I bougt to Kicker Comp 10s off of them came in empty boxes but since they had tracking # and what not I didnt get anything back.... WTF my credit card company took there side
They shipped you empty boxes? Did you use paypal or a CC?

Warning Bump.

Everybody be very careful with these guys, they have not been shut down yet but seem to still be scamming lots of people on many different forums.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Dealer_Cost_Car_Audio

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Just use SonicElectronix and call it a day. I've purchased almost $1k worth of equipment from them and haven't had a problem yet. I even had to RMA one item as I was having trouble with it, and they hooked me up quickly with a replacement.

Better yet, use Crutchfield.com...yes, they are expensive, but if you need their customer service, you will find that the price was well worth it.

read my sig lol, i ordered 2 pairs of 720prs from them because their site said they were in stock.. they took my payment charged my card knowing that they were on back-order who does that? that was the first red flag.... i tore that fvcker a new a$$hole via email because no1 answer's their freaking phone, took 2 weeks of that douche trying to talk circles around me but i got my cc company involved and was refunded. TWICE lolol but shhh you didnt hear it from me. i was wondering if it might be some noob working from his house because no1 ever answered the phone and i would get emails from him well past the closing hours listed on their website. from a previous post i guess that is the case, pretty pathetic. the cheap prices are not worth the trouble DCCA put you through.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JL2189

10+ year member
JL Audio Enthusiast
JL2189
Chicago, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date