deal gone bad with memphis4L **Read last 3 pages before making decision**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

I kinda got the impression this guy was shady after he sold my buddy his Shocker, asking $215 for a $200 shipped sub.

Paypal fees plus $3. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Hope everything gets worked out OP.

just 1 more to add to the growing list of people who are shady as fuck over the last couple months

i think anyone who you have as a ref should tell you to get their name off your list.

along with you not being able to sell anything till this is cleared up.

maybe you didnt know exactly what you were selling him. with that said you never should have listed it till you knew.

not exactly a scammer

but

a complete piece of shit yes

im not sending money to him before he ships the sub out. who knows what condition it will be in when i get it. i already stated to him the money that i got for that sub went to a family members hospital bill. you could sit here all day and say well it wasn't new and wasn't in a manufactuers box. but it was described correctly and he knew what he was buying. it was built new. and then he tries to act like he didnt know why the plastic was ripped. if you look clearly in the photos it shows it out of the plastic so i could take pics. the whole thing started because the resistance on the v/c is off. why would i have known that. he didnt say he was needing to match it up.
wow... he told me "i cant sell it for as much because you took it out of the box" i told him "you took it out of the box to take pics of it, you even riped the plastic that covers the sub." thats a stupid point to bring up anyway. just trying to make me sound stupid when it was you being a moron.

he offered me 160 and i pay shipping. i did offer to pay shipping if i get the full 190 back but never got an answer on that. thought that was pretty generous but he wants more.

thank you guys for backing me up on this but he still wont listen to common sence. sounds like he wont sell much on here till he give me my money back. the sub is sitting in the "BNIB" box just the way i got it. packed and ready to go as soon as i get my money.

hey this guys local if you want me to go talk to him about this
lol
i wish i was local...

he didnt say anything about it being built by some one till the day b4 it got here i get a pm saying "make sure it works" thats when the questions came.

i wish i was local...

he didnt say anything about it being built by some one till the day b4 it got here i get a pm saying "make sure it works" thats when the questions came.

No kidding. Hope everything works out with you man. Common sense seems kind of hard to find these days im telling you. Respect in general as well.

ill buy it for 140 shipped just tell jason to ship it to me and memphis can refund him after i pay
lol sorry but he said no. he made an offer where i would lose $95 and that was just wonderful to him but him losing $50 to you is just crazy talk!

i dont get it. if he refunds my money and i pay to ship it then we are both out the same amount of money. thats freaking even rite??? still offering me less.

lol sorry but he said no. he made an offer where i would lose $95 and that was just wonderful to him but him losing $50 to you is just crazy talk!
i dont get it. if he refunds my money and i pay to ship it then we are both out the same amount of money. thats freaking even rite??? still offering me less.
as bad as it sounds you may just have to give it up since hes an ass

maybe try selling the sub of course giving all the info that he didnt give

just to recoup some of your $

as bad as it sounds you may just have to give it up since hes an ass
maybe try selling the sub of course giving all the info that he didnt give

just to recoup some of your $
F*ckin people i tell ya. Id hate to see that happen but you are probably right. Im glad ive met alot of good people on here and have managed to stay away from shitheads like this.

wow, what a piece of ****.

id just have him send the cost of a stock recone and be done with it.

i dont think ill be buying off the forums much anymore. maybe just wire and other small stuff. MAYBE.

... anyone want to buy a BNIB SX???

kinda new in a regular cardboard box

i dont think ill be buying off the forums much anymore. maybe just wire and other small stuff. MAYBE.
... anyone want to buy a BNIB SX???

kinda new in a regular cardboard box
nice just pray the fine print is read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skittlesRgood

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
skittlesRgood