deal gone bad with memphis4L **Read last 3 pages before making decision**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I like you... so stop splitting hairs here. You know what I meant, as does everyone else. I dont have time for that ****.
Im really trying to make sure that everyone here knows for a fact that Memphis did NOTHING wrong by selling and shipping that sub as a BNIB SX 12" D2!

Stop cluttering up this thred with useless arguments bro.
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning bro? I dont know how I could have been more polite in explaining my clarification. I think it was nice of you to come here and explain things. I wasn't trying to hassle you, only clarify the point.

Probably so. lol

I also have already explained all of this to the OP but this thread is still sitting here with this dude's name in red, saying he's screwed someone. I guess it ticked me off a tiny bit.

You know me and you are cool anyhow!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Probably so. lol
I also have already explained all of this to the OP but this thread is still sitting here with this dude's name in red, saying he's screwed someone. I guess it ticked me off a tiny bit.

You know me and you are cool anyhow!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Understood.
It was cool of you to come here and spend the time to set the record straight. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Sorry I caused more confusion.

Appreciate you clarifying things as I knew you were the guy with the answers.

OP should retract his "scammer" remarks and give Memphis positive feedback.

well the first thing i did was pm you teampsi but over a week you never responded. this was made because i had no good answer from you and memphis said it was probably a differant voice coil. i did come to you first, no answer, asked memphis, didnt know, asked on here and got an answer that it would be a problem. asked for a return and then we ended up here. this thread is here cause i couldnt get the correct answer from the correct source. this ALL would have been avoided if you had answered my PMs. you finaly answered one saying their was a time when the voice coil was made smaller. i asked if you think it would be a problem to run them together... no answer till this.

dont make me out to be the bad guy for looking for the rite answer and finding out (from this forums advice) i had a problem. memphis's lack of cooperation pissed me off and lead me down the road of impatience.

but whatever. im in nebraska for a funeral and i dont really care about this at the moment. and im typing in pitch blackness so im sorry if this is hard to read.

so the subs will work fine together?

well the first thing i did was pm you teampsi but over a week you never responded. this was made because i had no good answer from you and memphis said it was probably a differant voice coil. i did come to you first, no answer, asked memphis, didnt know, asked on here and got an answer that it would be a problem. asked for a return and then we ended up here. this thread is here cause i couldnt get the correct answer from the correct source. this ALL would have been avoided if you had answered my PMs. you finaly answered one saying their was a time when the voice coil was made smaller. i asked if you think it would be a problem to run them together... no answer till this.
dont make me out to be the bad guy for looking for the rite answer and finding out (from this forums advice) i had a problem. memphis's lack of cooperation pissed me off and lead me down the road of impatience.

but whatever. im in nebraska for a funeral and i dont really care about this at the moment. and im typing in pitch blackness so im sorry if this is hard to read.

so the subs will work fine together?
This is why you don't take advice on Ethics, In depth speaker questions, or really anything car audio related fromn caraudio.com.. this place is only here for a laugh. the sooner you realize that, the better you will be. Ask a serious question and you will get- A. trolls like me, who will tell you to fuck off, B. trolls like audioholic, who just want to make noise and be heard, no matter whether or not its correct //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and C. Clueless children who will give you a good natured (albeit wrong) answer. And as always, you will have the bandwagon riders who try and gang up on one singled out individual and try and dictate what he can/should/will do. AHHH to be 16 again:laugh:

Snappy comeback, kiddo. Your trolling attemmpts arent really even funny, and they sure arent clever:laugh:
Are you serious kid? Im your elder, and your superior, on everything. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
You never seem to have anything to add to this board besides sarcasm, anger and self-esteem problems. Maybe you should consider another hobby, like knife catching.

Run along now.

This is why you don't take advice on Ethics, In depth speaker questions, or really anything car audio related fromn caraudio.com.. this place is only here for a laugh. the sooner you realize that, the better you will be. Ask a serious question and you will get- A. trolls like me, who will tell you to fuck off, B. trolls like audioholic, who just want to make noise and be heard, no matter whether or not its correct //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and C. Clueless children who will give you a good natured (albeit wrong) answer. And as always, you will have the bandwagon riders who try and gang up on one singled out individual and try and dictate what he can/should/will do. AHHH to be 16 again:laugh:
Im the one here just wanting to be heard? That was good for a laugh. You only come here to 'make noise' and cause problems. I see right through this pathetic attempt to get under my skin. Maybe it works on the kids around here, but I personally dont have enough respect for you, or anything you say, to worry about your opinions or comments.
Have a nice day.

i, very much, trust audioholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skittlesRgood

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
skittlesRgood
fremont, ca
Start date