Deaf Bonce AAB-15900.1D identify parts

Participant count
  • Participant list

inetkey

CarAudio.com Newbie
Israel
hello everyone
I have an Apocalypse / Deaf bonce AAB-15900.1 basically same sundown audio amplifier
with burned rectifiers
Marking S7 & S8
could you help me to identify these parts?

Thanks!

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that if you cannot identify those transistors than you probably have no business trying to service that amp because in all probability more is wrong with it than just what is physically burned up.

Also didn't Deaf Bounce just start selling those Chinese Soundigital knockoffs? Didn't you get a warranty with that?

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that if you cannot identify those transistors than you probably have no business trying to service that amp because in all probability more is wrong with it than just what is physically burned up.

Also didn't Deaf Bounce just start selling those Chinese Soundigital knockoffs? Didn't you get a warranty with that?

im ok with servicing that amp, everything else has been fixed already all i miss is a diodes, i know which kind i can use but im not sure which is closest to original

and they selling it long time. no warranty on this one

Last edited:
Thanks for your help man!
the originals are 1640
I can use MUR3040PT & MUR3040PTA / FMG34R & FMG34S or higher voltages

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...