Deadning the WRX

Lol you are one of the biggest retards i have ever seen on here.Can you stop dumping on my thread, you know i can do that too.
ah yes im the retard but your the one ripping apart your entire car to install roofing materials claimin its just as good as sound deadner... yeah your def not the retard here but everyone is laughing that you ruined your car that way and it WILL smell when it gets hot and it will fall off. let me know when i can laugh at you and say i told you so... it will be great. also i tried to help you and you copped a typical spoiled brat attitude cause you fucked up and you know you did and your ruining the car daddy bought you and i called you on that too best part is..it was true lol.

ah yes im the retard but your the one ripping apart your entire car to install roofing materials claimin its just as good as sound deadner... yeah your def not the retard here but everyone is laughing that you ruined your car that way and it WILL smell when it gets hot and it will fall off. let me know when i can laugh at you and say i told you so... it will be great. also i tried to help you and you copped a typical spoiled brat attitude cause you fucked up and you know you did and your ruining the car daddy bought you and i called you on that too best part is..it was true lol.
What did i **** up? Please explain.

You are making these ludicrous statements getting facts from no where.

And where did you try to help me?

By telling me my opinion was wrong based on your opinioin?

ok bro. keep up the good work. its a great product for sound deadning in cars thats why they sell it for roofs of houses
The fact is, that you are wrong.

My car was sitting at around 90 degrees today for well over 5 hours.

Dont forget i have on carpeting. And it didnt smell whatsoever, and it didnt peel or melt or slide off whatsoever.

So please, go fuc k yourself.

ok i will sit in my properly sound deadened car without peeling in 4 months like yours will.. it doesnt happen immediately ******* but it will happen...so please keep talking you will find out do a search everyone always finds out when it peels lol..you think your the first to try this? wrong lots have and its failed miserably which is why its the ultimate no no in sound deadning and nobody who knows anything does it. but yeah you sit there being smug bro yoiu'll see and then you can have daddy buy you real deadner.

ok i will sit in my properly sound deadened car without peeling in 4 months like yours will.. it doesnt happen immediately ******* but it will happen...so please keep talking you will find out do a search everyone always finds out when it peels lol..you think your the first to try this? wrong lots have and its failed miserably which is why its the ultimate no no in sound deadning and nobody who knows anything does it. but yeah you sit there being smug bro yoiu'll see and then you can have daddy buy you real deadner.
Well fall just started, that means another 8 months of cool weather.

Well fall just started, that means another 8 months of cool weather.
k290122_****+yea.png
doesnt have to be hot..heat just speeds it up.. like i said i tried it before and was trying to give u a heads up til u turned in a punk *** now im just gonna laugh at you and enjoy my real deadner that actual works and doesnt fall off.

doesnt have to be hot..heat just speeds it up.. like i said i tried it before and was trying to give u a heads up til u turned in a punk *** now im just gonna laugh at you and enjoy my real deadner that actual works and doesnt fall off.

Tried to give me a heads up by telling me my opinions were wrong.

Keep thinking w/e you want to think, cause i still think you are a retard.

Tried to give me a heads up by telling me my opinions were wrong.Keep thinking w/e you want to think, cause i still think you are a retard.
ok its not an opinion like i said..look it up dude.. people have been doing it for years and it doesnt work.. its a fact and the other fact here is that your wrong and you fucked up.. just because your clueless doesnt mean the rest of the world is.

ok its not an opinion like i said..look it up dude.. people have been doing it for years and it doesnt work.. its a fact and the other fact here is that your wrong and you fucked up.. just because your clueless doesnt mean the rest of the world is.
It appears that you are the only one that thinks that.

So please, gtfo my thread.

It appears that you are the only one that thinks that.
So please, gtfo my thread.
lol ok bro.. im the only one.. like i said..just search and you will see. yah me...and the entire industry..im done cause your too stupid to get it...theres a reason everyone doesnt run the $15 roofing materials and spends hundreds on deadner..that reason being roofing material dont ******* work moron. lol like i said.. do some research and you will see but my instincts tell me your too stupid/hard headed to do that search and will sit on your high horse with $15 wasted, nothing sound deadened, and soon to have **** peeling off your car and smelling.. so like i said.. im done have fun being a retard.

lol ok bro.. im the only one.. like i said..just search and you will see. yah me...and the entire industry..im done cause your too stupid to get it...theres a reason everyone doesnt run the $15 roofing materials and spends hundreds on deadner..that reason being roofing material dont ******* work moron. lol like i said.. do some research and you will see but my instincts tell me your too stupid/hard headed to do that search and will sit on your high horse with $15 wasted, nothing sound deadened, and soon to have **** peeling off your car and smelling.. so like i said.. im done have fun being a retard.
Josh your cool as hell and all bro, but why you going to argue with him over this???? it aint needed, he did what he felt necessary to HIS car. bashing him aint needed. if it works, it works, just leave it at that bro.

The fact is, that you are wrong.My car was sitting at around 90 degrees today for well over 5 hours.

Dont forget i have on carpeting. And it didnt smell whatsoever, and it didnt peel or melt or slide off whatsoever.

So please, go fuc k yourself.
It was 90* in Queens today? You sure about that one?

I highly doubt it is as effective as real deadener. But as long as you can justify doing it, actual effect or placebo, more power to ya. Just not a risk I would personally take.

I do gotta say some people need to chill. It's not your car, if he chooses to do so then that is his business. You made your point, he doesn't agree with it for whatever reason, get over it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.