Deadning the WRX

it will run all over your headliner and may run down your pillars, I've seen it on cars and on house roofs. It's not meant to be upside down or even sideways. If you can I would lay down mlv on your floor before throwing carpet in, it will help with noise much better then deadener alone

Is that an automatic WRX? fail...
Not my choice.

it will run all over your headliner and may run down your pillars, I've seen it on cars and on house roofs. It's not meant to be upside down or even sideways. If you can I would lay down mlv on your floor before throwing carpet in, it will help with noise much better then deadener alone
ahh, good looks.

I wonder if plati dip on the roof would help.

Hows the pricing on the MLV, whatever that is haha.

1ft x 1 ft squares @ 2 dollars each. would need around 10 of them per side on the floor. so thats 20 squares. 40 bucks. and i did it for 15. and it works just as good.
No thanks.
thats where your wrong....it doesnt work at good lol..ive done the peal n seal bro..it doesnt work no where near as good you get what you pay for bro and you paid for roofing materials

thats where your wrong....it doesnt work at good lol..ive done the peal n seal bro..it doesnt work no where near as good you get what you pay for bro and you paid for roofing materials
Ok bro well i dont give a **** how well it worked for you. Im not looking into making a world champion sound quality car.

I bought it just to quiet down some road noise in my car and to quiet down my exhaust a bit.

Both of which it did VERY WELL.

So yes, it works just as good in my opinion. If you dont like my opinon then you can stick a roll of faatmaat up your ***.

ah yes very mature bro... and now i can see why your installin roofing materials in the automatic wrx your daddy bought you. you sir are a moron have fun smelling tar when it gets hot i will be waiting here laughing with a big fat i told you so when it drips onto your headliner and falls off every panel that is vertical... loser. shoulda asked daddy for money to buy some real deadner for his car.

leaving the forums, I may leave for military if I don't get new job though
Ah. good luck brah

ah yes very mature bro... and now i can see why your installin roofing materials in the automatic wrx your daddy bought you. you sir are a moron have fun smelling tar when it gets hot i will be waiting here laughing with a big fat i told you so when it drips onto your headliner and falls off every panel that is vertical... loser. shoulda asked daddy for money to buy some real deadner for his car.
Rofl, i love how every online loser immediately resorts to my car.

Believe it or not, i actually worked and saved up money on top of money my parents had taken from me from birthday cards and christmas etc. I actually payed 9 out of 14 k for it. and it was part graduation gift.

So yes, i practically paid for it myself.

Funny, maybe you should read before you posted.

Considering i dont have it on my roof.

Next time you are going to insult someone, you should go outside the box.

So until then, please hop off my di ck.

Ah. good luck brah

Rofl, i love how every online loser immediately resorts to my car.

Believe it or not, i actually worked and saved up money on top of money my parents had taken from me from birthday cards and christmas etc. I actually payed 9 out of 14 k for it. and it was part graduation gift.

So yes, i practically paid for it myself.

Funny, maybe you should read before you posted.

Considering i dont have it on my roof.

Next time you are going to insult someone, you should go outside the box.

So until then, please hop off my di ck.
mommy and daddy saved your birthday cards for you? thats sweet.. thats still their money tho chief they gave that to you... just like the other money for the car *******.. so next time your gonna claim you paid for something..it shouldnt be other money your daddy gave you..so hop off the t.it son and grow up.

mommy and daddy saved your birthday cards for you? thats sweet.. thats still their money tho chief they gave that to you... just like the other money for the car *******.. so next time your gonna claim you paid for something..it shouldnt be other money your daddy gave you..so hop off the *** son and grow up.
Lol you are one of the biggest retards i have ever seen on here.

Can you stop dumping on my thread, you know i can do that too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.