deadening question

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmeifert893
10+ year member

wisconsin
i have a 99 grand am and the trunk rattles pretty bad. i plan on deadening the trunk. ive been searching about that peel and seal. is it a decent product. ive been thinking of doing the peel and seal on the side walls and floor of my trunk and the lid w/dynamat xtreme. would that be a good setup for me.

i looked at one of those dynamat trunk kits but it doesnt sound like it would be enough

3 sheets of Original 32"x18"

2 sheets of xtreme 32"x18"

i looked at one of those dynamat trunk kits but it doesnt sound like it would be enough
3 sheets of Original 32"x18"

2 sheets of xtreme 32"x18"
maybe enough for the lid itself..thats about it..

i actually ran short of enough for mine as well as another install i did on a friends accord with the bulk pack..which i think is 32^2', so id say play it safe and get around 35-40^2'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.