New Stereo Equipment arrived. PICS (+need a little help)

M5AM
10+ year member

So I ordered my stuff a while ago and I got it all in the mail a few weeks ago. I am still waiting on my D6 1500.1 but this is almost it. I think I might do another layer of BXT too and some ensolite.

Questions:

With this kind of power what type of battery should I use?

Do I need a h/o alternator?

What are some good smooth tweeters that are black?

Stuff:

Diamond D6600.4

Diamond D61500.1

Diamond D9 12 D2

CDT HD-62 1" silk tweeter(want to replace with a smaller black tweeter)

Eclipse 8454

Stinger Wiring

Raamat BXT

stereo1.JPG

stereo2.JPG

stereo3.JPG

stereo4.JPG

Thanks guys, I will be sure to update you when it is installed.

Thanks guys on the compliments, I am pretty excited about it myself especially with the deal I got it all for. If I was to ditch the HD 62s but wanted to keep my cost for new components under 400 would there be a lot of options that would be a lot better? Or would I be able to replace the tweeters on the CDTs to get a better sound. Thanks again!

And yeah the D9 will be in box and probaly have a speaker mesh beauty panel over it so all you will hear is its sweet sweet sound.

wow, looks awesome!
you should justify your excellent equipment with some DIY components in an active setup.
Yeah. Somebody on Elite Car Audio just put together a set using these Phaze mids and a set of MBQuart Q-Series tweeters. I might try them out with a set of Peerless RDC2000 tweets soon.

I bought from a authorized dealer and had it shipped to me. I will be having the amps and sub installed by my local diamond dealer as well.

Your right though, sounded like i ordered online.

I bought from a authorized dealer and had it shipped to me. I will be having the amps and sub installed by my local diamond dealer as well.
Your right though, sounded like i ordered online.
Its all good. Although Im guessing you know the dealer that shipped it to you? Only because theyre not supposed to. I personally dont do it, although I do bend the rules on occasion for friends. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.