SOLD DD Z2, Sundown SAZ-3500D, Memphis LVS 18"

ahole-ic

Banned
Ivory Tower
Up for sale I have 3 items. All are in same as new condition. I have used both amps. Both were for about a week. I have literally never hooked up the LVS. It is brand new.

DD Z2. This thing has no scratches that I can see. It comes with the original box and owner's manual. You're going to think I'm nuts.... fine I won't sell it then because I won't take any less. I want $1300.00 shipped.

DDZ2.jpg

DDZ22.jpg

DDZ23.jpg

Next is the Sundown SAZ-3500D. It comes with everything. It also has no scratches and is like mint but with 1 extra. It has the original receipt. This means you get 9-10 months of warranty from Sundown without having to go through me should you tear this beast up. I would like $850.00 shipped.

SAZ3500D.jpg

SAZ3500D.jpg

SOLD TO AUDIO_PHIL!!!! Now for the Memphis LVS 18". SOLD TO AUDIO_PHIL!!!!

Lots of people hate on this sub because they see no point. The point is, 3 spiders and 1 cone (4 points of attachment to the former thus maximum linearity through the stroke.) Yes the moving mass is high but so is the accuracy. With the added cone area of an 18, this thing gets loud, low, and is incredibly accurate. I'd like $450.00 shipped.

LVS18.jpg

LVS182.jpg

LVS183.jpg

I'm also Adding my Digital Designs Z-SE amp to the mix. It arrived yesterday and I have changed my mind about using it. It has 2 built in cooling fans and a clipping led on the gain knob. The gain knob at the max setting allows full power up to where you've set the gain on the amp. The Minimum setting is like turning the gain way, way down. This is TOTALLY different from bass boosts and safe to use. This thing has the allen wrenches, manual, bass knob, and is absolutely flawless. It also includes the original boxes. It is number 15 out of 50. I'm going to need $4000.00 for it. If you don't like the price, don't tell me about it just go get one elsewhere //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
how much power will that LVS take to get the most out of it? and what kind of box do you recommend?

bump for some awesome gear

I can say...i have been working with him with these amps..and they are PERFECT!!! not 1 scratch that i have seen yet. He is VERY carefull with all his equipment and i have purchased stuff from him before. Never a single problem. You will not be dissapointed with anything that you get from eCrack.net - Car Audio News, Reviews, and Values and thats a fact!
Thanks man. I have babied my equipment. They are all just like the day I got them.

Thats a little less than DD Direct price. Brad gave me me a price cheaper than what i just sold my D9 for.
Im done on that subject, his amp wont sell, period.
They made 50. They are all sold. If you can get one cheaper do it. Until then, you're just a whiner. It's not a lie. Go get one and prove me wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.