DD SS4 vs Zuki

Crazy price for such little power. I know it's an 8 ohm rating, but still. Not a lot of power at 2 to 4 ohms.
they are cheater amps, they rate like that but they actually are power houses. Basically the opposite of boss. Lying about having the smallest possible number but actually giving you crazy amounts of clean power instead along with good sound quality. They are really high end. Good thing you arent in DIYMA right now, they would probably go crazy and rage over your ignorance of zuki products.

they are cheater amps, they rate like that but they actually are power houses. Basically the opposite of boss. Lying about having the smallest possible number but actually giving you crazy amounts of clean power instead along with good sound quality. They are really high end. Good thing you arent in DIYMA right now, they would probably go crazy and rage over your ignorance of zuki products.
Not cheater amps. He just has an odd way of testing them. It is something like the gain all the way down with the lowest input voltage or something. The soundbuggy review linked earlier is from a guy who knows amps. It is a good review.

I have owned a gen1 eleets 4 and was impressed with it.

The zed just entered the budget and I have about 2 weeks to make my mind up. I'm going to call up Zuki and see what the deal is. I still like the local support from the DD though.

Why do they need to be cheater amps? Are there power classes in sound quality competitions? Zuki products aren't talked about all the time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date