DD SS4 vs Zuki

Get the DD, don't think you'll notice any "magic" in the Zuki.

I've owned/installed a few of the Elites...cool amp but nothing special IMO. Of course I'm not an audiophile and don't really get caught up in the romance of equipment like that....

why would i choose the dd ? beast mode and if you ever decide to sell they keep the value and move quick ,sound great , compact and active crossovers .

yes the zed is an option but when the amp goes up in smoke and the owner of the company does a hack job repair instead of a new amp with in the 3 months of warranty bull ****! oh and almost forgot i was told the amp blew as just had to happen not my fault ... also let's not mention the quality control , version 1 of the leviathan had a smaller case so the inner board would not fit instead of scrapping all of them he used washer on the side end panel to be able to still use them . there are many people that have had issues the newer zed amps .

the zuki ? i tired sending numerous emails to get info on amp and purchasing one never got a reply back so just imagine what u would have to go threw to get repair or service support .

why would i choose the dd ? beast mode and if you ever decide to sell they keep the value and move quick ,sound great , compact and active crossovers .
yes the zed is an option but when the amp goes up in smoke and the owner of the company does a hack job repair instead of a new amp with in the 3 months of warranty bull ****! oh and almost forgot i was told the amp blew as just had to happen not my fault ... also let's not mention the quality control , version 1 of the leviathan had a smaller case so the inner board would not fit instead of scrapping all of them he used washer on the side end panel to be able to still use them . there are many people that have had issues the newer zed amps .

the zuki ? i tired sending numerous emails to get info on amp and purchasing one never got a reply back so just imagine what u would have to go threw to get repair or service support .
thats a very valid argument right there.

pics of the repair zed did on my leviathan , the traces were burnt so he jumped them and the fet was burnt and never replaced ...

Very valid. I've given up on Zuki, been a week with no reply. For me its down to the $500 DD and the $800 Helix.
the helix is a great choice and if you have the extra coin i would try it . only thing turned me off was the power ratings but otherwise from the specs its an sq beast . also keep in mind most companies do not honor online sales warranty wise especially from ebay .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date