DD SS4 vs Zuki

just some incite, i have 2- USAcoustics Barbara Ann 4ch amps and really like them. sound good. was going to get 2- ppi 900.4 amps as they have nice specs and nice crossovers.

the only thing i dont like about the us amps are the crossovers, meaning they only go up to 3k . so my tweeters are crossover at 3k . but i can live with that.

just some incite, i have 2- USAcoustics Barbara Ann 4ch amps and really like them. sound good. was going to get 2- ppi 900.4 amps as they have nice specs and nice crossovers.
the only thing i dont like about the us amps are the crossovers, meaning they only go up to 3k . so my tweeters are crossover at 3k . but i can live with that.
That's not a deal breaker. I'll be using a processor by default.

That's not a deal breaker. I'll be using a processor by default.
ya after i posted that i was thinking you may use a processor. and that my plan also.

also you going to do a build thread when you start ?

and what are you going for ? sq ?

ya after i posted that i was thinking you may use a processor. and that my plan also.
also you going to do a build thread when you start ?

and what are you going for ? sq ?
When I start installing I'll get a thread going. I think at this point I'm going to go ahead and get the sub in. Going for sound quality with a touch of output. Just a small touch

I still have to get deadener, cable, and integration.

When I start installing I'll get a thread going. I think at this point I'm going to go ahead and get the sub in. Going for sound quality with a touch of output. Just a small touch
I still have to get deadener, cable, and integration.
cool, cant what to see the build. good luck...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LosIsATool

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
LosIsATool
Pensacola, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date