SOLD DD 95z10 Neo woofer Brand new never powered,2 Sundown 3k's

iwearpro
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok So the story is I built the system for a show car as many of have seen in numerous pictures I posted..Well,I lost a engine due to a failed oil filter and am replacing then engine and have decided to go a different way in the car. Ive decided to not do a stereo in the car so Im selling the sub and two Sundown SAZ-3000'S The sub was installed in the box but no power has ever been put to the sub,none,notta,zero!

The sub was built with the Platinum colored Carbon cone and cap as well as the optional twin 1 ohm coils.

I hate to sell it but im stepping out of audio for now and may get back into it sometime down the road in another car but for now all my stuff is for sale.

DD95z10 $1300 new, $1000 shipped no exceptions and firm.

2 Sundown 3000's like new,Ill post pics tomorrow of them. $600 each firm shipped. Paypal accepted.

Ill try and get them today.I have to work most of the day but Ill see if my buddy will run to the shop and grab a pic for me.

I know its far-fetched but would you be looking for any possible trades plus cash? Assuming your getting out of car audio completely I would guess not, but its hard to find people with an extra grand on them for a single ten so it may help you a bit.

I know its far-fetched but would you be looking for any possible trades plus cash? Assuming your getting out of car audio completely I would guess not, but its hard to find people with an extra grand on them for a single ten so it may help you a bit.
I guess let me know what you have,If its something I can sell I guess I might be interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.