Resilient Sounds Neo 6.5

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobaun
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
USA
Is there anyone running a set of these yet??Or.. Have you heard these at any Meets/demo any of these? I am curious as to how they sound/perform? Good or? Im Itching to snagg a pair and throw them in the Kicks later on. I know they make some really reliable products. Ive heard several of the subs and amps. Thanks!

Looks very much like the some of the PRV neo speakers.
They do. Those are very loud, not the cleanest output that Ive heard on the PRV Neos,but loud. Deff could have been the install that I heard were in the doors. In the Kicks, sealed up I think these may do fairly well?? be a decent placement for them I think?

They do. Those are very loud, not the cleanest output that Ive heard on the PRV Neos,but loud. Deff could have been the install that I heard were in the doors. In the Kicks, sealed up I think these may do fairly well?? be a decent placement for them I think?
I would not expect this sort of thing to ever sound good if you don't have decent crossover/EQ to flatten response and properly blend them into everything else. With enough DSP and appropriate crossover points I'm sure they'd be as good as anything else.

I would not expect this sort of thing to ever sound good if you don't have decent crossover/EQ to flatten response and properly blend them into everything else. With enough DSP and appropriate crossover points I'm sure they'd be as good as anything else.
I usually run a Pre amp EQ to tune on the fly, and they will be amplified on there own of course

Off the shelf design, nothing special and will sound like a bull horn. The best pro audio drivers I’ve heard are the crossfire XTpro6’s. The best in a sense that they are extremely affordable. You will need some eq to tune and they sound best run sealed in my experience. I have them currently in my demo car and running 4 of them (2 in each door, custom door panels in .35 cubes for each pair). They are getting 150 w rms each and are very loud! The good news is they sound very good and actually have some good output at 90hz and above. Below that they can still deliver just they start to fall off. At 60 hz they fall off a cliff 😅.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...