DD 3515 or AQ HDC315

I dropped a 9515f in a box 5cubes net tuned to 37 hertz that was for a AQ HDC3A abd the DD walked all over it in terms of just about everything... The DD got louder off less power, sounded better, was louder.. and overall is a better built sub IMO....

I agree w/ Louisiana DD is my first choice but AQ would be nextt

I dropped a 9515f in a box 5cubes net tuned to 37 hertz that was for a AQ HDC3A abd the DD walked all over it in terms of just about everything... The DD got louder off less power, sounded better, was louder.. and overall is a better built sub IMO....
I agree w/ Louisiana DD is my first choice but AQ would be nextt
and also cost twice as much...

they are both good subs for their price points imo

hdc> 3500, no questions asked. Dont compare. nuff said

As for the 9500 walking all over the hdc, I guess that depends on the enclosure. In my tests, that was certainly not the case, but o well. Cheers

dcole, you may have to come to west knox when all the audioz come in and take a listen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i love this arguement about HDC3 and DD....funny thing is the 3500 and hdc can handle just about the same amount of power and sound similar.....the 9500 is mechanical and not a great sounding musical sub....but hey what do i know...i just happen to own a 3500 and hdc is on the way..or atleast i hope...

i think the DD's are just a little louder in smaller enclosures but the AQ's are much prettier
I'm going to have a trunk setup. So I guess I'm better off with the DD if I want a smaller enclosure?

I'm not interested in the DD 9500's because they're probably over 600$ each.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

springer

10+ year member
springer
Wichita Falls, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from