DCsoundlab Demo/Comp Car

No new line, please. PAI's or nothing...
Then your gonna need to find some used ones, good luck cause we brought 50 total amps for the feeler. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Bills

how? what mistake, where?

Bills
I just really like the PAI amps, man. We all know zenon is great, so there's nothing to debate there, but I really like the heatsinks on the DC and older RD amps. I'll miss them.

If the next DC amps look similar and are just as good, I'll be happy...

And I want to be informed when your amps go up for sale, because I didn't get a chance to get a DC amp for myself. At least I get to hear them regularly, though...

100_0236.jpg

I like the wide trunk opening with no awkware braces in the way. Should be a loud trunk.

o ****. so i kinda forgot i had a build going over here too. lol, too many things t okeep track of. sit back guys and let me get the updates in this *****.

Bills

Ok, small update. Went and bought 10 sheets of 3/4 mdf today since I found some on sale. I'm tearing apart the lvl 5's very slowly. I'm slowly getting resin, screws, bondo and paint for the trip over spring break to get this thing done.

100_0590.jpg

100_0589.jpg

100_0588.jpg

Bills

ok. Here are some purchases for wall and door:D

100_0612.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0614.jpg

The welding helmate is mine. I just got some new decals on it to make it look nicer

100_0615.jpg

100_0616.jpg

100_0617.jpg

100_0618.jpg

Thats it for now. may be some slow progress because i'm working on a remote start for the truck and i'm doing upgrades on the truck as well. Stay tuned

Bills

Laying out door parts to be primed and and painted black

100_0622.jpg

Parts primed

100_0623.jpg

First coat of black. It will take three or so coats to get a nice finish on there

100_0624.jpg

door panels got some paint also. Keep in mind I'm planning a white and black color scheme here

100_0625.jpg

Bills

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.