Dc power alts

Once you mentioned it they decided that you are already leaning that way so to give you your money back and let you go get a different one you were obviously already mad and disappointed.

Ok I have been asking for the past 4 weeks to be updated on my order but they couldn't do that its cool tho I'll find somewhere else we all do

Trust me at this point it ended better. Shame it didn't work out but win sone lose some you got your money back shame you lost a month of wait time.

I waited 3.5 months. I have not had a single problem, and even sent it back to get recased for this vehicle. It only took a week to get recased. You hardly ever see problems with DC Power. Takes a while, but the parts are all new and superior, and look better to boot.

****. That's horrible customer service. I would have just gotta my refund too. They don't deserve your money order from someone else. The only ****** part is that they wasted 3 months of your time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.