DC Level 3 handling?

I wouldnt run 1100 on a lvl3, but then again, i would actually consult rusty and see. I have seen them burp at 1100 before, i just dont know about daily. I could be wrong tho, so again, i would consult rusty (or someone with dc)...I know Jacob will tell you what his subs are capable of at different levels and installs
I plan on it but figured throw it out on here to see if anyone has any personal experience.

But then again slappin ball sacks is on this forum so everyone knows how that goes.

I plan on it but figured throw it out on here to see if anyone has any personal experience.But then again slappin ball sacks is on this forum so everyone knows how that goes.
secondly, i tried to help you, but you insist on being a fuck face. Good luck getting loud bro.

why would you run a 600 watt sub on 1100 each? Want louder, then go with bigger subs and power handling.
Yes loads of help in this.

I would have just stopped by best buy and asked them if i wanted this response.

Then hearing about your Sdc incident really fills me with confidence of you properly running a sub over rated power.

Thanks for all the help

sincerely

Someone on here was selling a dc lvl 3 with lvl4 soft parts. He said he sent 1500 to it and it started burning something. He dc on the sub was silver but after that was half black.

Lvl 4 is rated for 1000 right? And couldn't take 500 over it's rated. Tho it did have lvl 3 motor so not sure if that affects it.

Anyways I would say at 1100 ur at it's max for sure if it handles that much.

Yes loads of help in this.I would have just stopped by best buy and asked them if i wanted this response.

Then hearing about your Sdc incident really fills me with confidence of you properly running a sub over rated power.

Thanks for all the help

sincerely
How does that not help you dipshit? If you want to run 1000 watts to each sub, why not get level 4's then? Get your 19 year old ass thinking boy.

How does that not help you dipshit? If you want to run 1000 watts to each sub, why not get level 4's then? Get your 19 year old ass thinking boy.
Its not about getting louder i just want to see how these will handle 1100 for the last god **** time jesus ***** f u c k i n g christ.

How many times am i going to repeat this.

get your old *** some hook on phonics ****.

Someone on here was selling a dc lvl 3 with lvl4 soft parts. He said he sent 1500 to it and it started burning something. He dc on the sub was silver but after that was half black.
Lvl 4 is rated for 1000 right? And couldn't take 500 over it's rated. Tho it did have lvl 3 motor so not sure if that affects it.

Anyways I would say at 1100 ur at it's max for sure if it handles that much.
This is what i was looking for someone that had knowledge of a DC subs and how much it can do over rated so i can compare to mine.

thank you sir

Its not about getting louder i just want to see how these will handle 1100 for the last god **** time jesus ***** f u c k i n g christ.How many times am i going to repeat this.

get your old *** some hook on phonics ****.
Im done arguing. Its what I get for trying to help, but your stubborn.

peace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.