DC Level 3 handling?

I never said clipping did. I said i bet you clipped the **** out of them.

So either way spider or not giving out they were getting fucked up from you treating them like $hit
Or maybe, just maybe, they had defective spiders.

this is not tru with the SDCs IMHO.Ive owned sdc myself in which the first set i did not properly break in,and guess what spiders ripped on both subs.Second pair a had i broke them in for awhile before i played 800rms+ on them and never once have i had an issue with them.millertime and original OP are absolutely correct.
So, the SDC is the one subwoofer that requires a break in period. Sorry, don't buy it. I've installed hundreds of subwoofers, never "breaking in" a single one. None have ever been damaged due to this....EVER.

Using a subwoofer will break it in just fine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

So, the SDC is the one subwoofer that requires a break in period. Sorry, don't buy it. I've installed hundreds of subwoofers, never "breaking in" a single one. None have ever been damaged due to this....EVER.
Using a subwoofer will break it in just fine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
lol have you had any personal experience with an sdc?

well now that having sex with enclosures and giving ourselves prostate exams have some how came out of this. I will go ahead and take it that no one has given a Level 3 1100rms

I wouldnt run 1100 on a lvl3, but then again, i would actually consult rusty and see. I have seen them burp at 1100 before, i just dont know about daily. I could be wrong tho, so again, i would consult rusty (or someone with dc)...I know Jacob will tell you what his subs are capable of at different levels and installs

misfit i think you need to get off your high horse on this one.it seems through pure experiences from random people that this is a known thing with breaking sdcs in properly.Ive seen multiple post about this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.