Dc audio amp question.

That depends on your build. But a nice amp rack behind the box or even under the box can work
Ah you mean the custom shelf some people bed their amps in above the spare wheel right. Yes, that's what I've seen many do so I was surprised when you advised to maintain distance but you meant just not right next to it then...

I wouldn't even think about putting an amp with a big board like that on a box. Saw a guy at a show with an NS1 strapped to his box. He just let his system wang as he walked away. I pointed out to my buddy that the amp was flexing a stupid amount on the lows and was amazed he just let it get beat up like that. 10 minutes later the bass shuts off.. Amp in protect and never worked again lmao.

My box is the most sturdiest part on my truck. Everything flexes like crazy. Specially the floor of the truck. Once u get loud enough pretty much everything shakes so ur amps are gunna feel some vibration.. I've had my amps mounted to the back of my boxes for years now and no failures. I must be doing something right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.