DC audio 2.0k clean power?

I'm looking at getting a new amp and I'm torn between 2. The crescendo bc2000d or the DC audio 2.0k. I know the crescendo puts out a clean 2250 watts but the DC will actually put out a little more than the crescendo, but is it clean? There's a $200 price difference and the bc2000d being the cheaper one so I want to know I'm getting clean power if I'm gonna spend the extra on the DC soundlabs. I've looked at a lot of amps including AQ/SQ, dd m's, american bass vfl's, etc. and these are the 2 I

am choosing between. Your input/ experiences with these brands if amplifiers are greatly appreciated.

I agree that the dc looks better. Droppin hz dyno tested the dc and it put out 2600 clean and got dirty around 2700. I can't find a vid like the for the crescendo. I'm gonna go with the dc. It's just for 1 re xxx so I wanted the power while retaining sq.

This may be a stupid question but I always hear people talk about box rise and it effecting how much power your sub is telling your amp to give it. How do you figure out your box rise.

Box rise doesn't really come into play on music. To many frequencies with makes the rise go up and down You can clamp the amp. But it's usually done on a 1 note burp It will help determine rms watts and rise. But only 100% on that frequency

Is this a joke? The DC and Crescendo amps are both identical. Also they appear to be identical to Audiopipe APK2500 and DD M2. I'll guess that a few others use the same board as well.

I sincerely hope you're not actually going to dump over 600$ on a cookie cutter far-eastern 2K amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.