DB Drive Okur series?

Participant count
  • Participant list
More specifically the Lower A3 line. I do know that they rated it at peak vs rms. Just wondering if any of you have experience with any of them.
A7 is awesome and does rated, NO OTHER OKUR SERIES DOES RATED, I got that when I called on a A3, 1500, they told me... "about 1200 watts" I called on the 1500..

More specifically the Lower A3 line. I do know that they rated it at peak vs rms. Just wondering if any of you have experience with any of them.
A7 is awesome and does rated, NO OTHER OKUR SERIES DOES RATED, I got that when I called on a A3, 1500, they told me... "about 1200 watts" I called on the 1500..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.