Dante's 7 cu.ft. SQL Enclosure! [ Worklog ] [PICS]

what i will be working on tonight...?

uhhh...?

nothing. lol.. ill finish it off tomorrow. too tired.

-Dante
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Looking good man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well maybe because it wasnt done at the time the pic was done;) didnt level them because sub and port placement is essential in SPL do some research and testing than youll find out.
Or you could help and explain it to him so he can learn instead of being arrogant.

instead of waisting your time testing those so called 45* angles made out of 1" or 2" pvc pipes. it would of made more sence to actualy add more bracing to the enclosure other then that single rod.
you can gain a 10th by just moving the enclosure slightly from the previous position.

i really doubt that that little bit of pvc curb you call a 45*angle will make a change on how the air flows.

im not going to debate this subject since is realy insignificant when it comes to enclosure performance.

i respect your thoughts about it, billions of people use it. but I on the other hand have done my own research and feel diffrent about those 45* angles. i say again i will only use them inside the port.

sorry dante for disturving your thread.

laters
oh no worries bro. i'm learning something here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

*yawn* life is busy...

especially being a senior of high school and having a few more days of school. Party FTW!?
Party @ Dante's place!

Last days of highschool? Doesn't that mean you should have alot more free time to work on the box. All my teachers didn't even want to see us during our last two weeks of school, even though we were suppose to be @ school. They were like your seniors, go to the beach and have fun.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.