building a wall

what is the propper way to build a wall for 4 15's? is it better to build one HUGE box for all 4, or 2 boxes like NeverEnuffBass did with his 4 15" sx's? its for in an explorer. give me some tips on how to go about doing it. also. bracing. how do u do that? its for 4 15" mts...

if theres any threads on other sites or anything that i can read to better my knowledge on the construction of walls, please let me know, as i'd love to read them!

thanks!

VJ

that tutorial really helped me out, i can always do things better when i have pics and explanations to the pic. seems straight forward, just takes time and friends to help lol

BTW, if you decide to build outside the car..... BE ABSOLUTELY SURE the enclosures will fit in through the hatch... I came within like a 1/4 inch of not fitting, thank god it fit when i took the side panels off.

I found it easier to build outside of the car.

I couldnt do so

the only piece that i could build outside was the face/port combination....it was just too big.

thats with all the seats, and the center console, and the parking brake removed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.