Dale Jr.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Really? Would of never guessed that. Still really weird how he just up and retired like he did and still know one really knows why.
Yea I liked him as a person and he was pretty solid when he had a good car.

I'm guessing it happened right around the time Subway got hit with the pedo spokesperson scandal and they stepped away so he lost his main sponsor? He had enough money to give no more shits?

Well that didn't last long.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I've never really been a JJ fan even though I have mad respect for everything he's accomplished, but this may have me rooting against him from now on. Can't be talking shit about my guy Jimmie!

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I swear man sometimes I, hell I don't even know how to say it, but I felt Days of Thunder, and now you should see the throw back paint schemes for Darlington.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Dale Earnhardt Jr, wife, daughter and two dogs are reportedly fine after a fiery plane crash earlier today.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Hailie D will be competing in tonight's K&N East race at Bristol in the DGR- Crowley #54 Camry. She's second in points, 16 behind first, with two wins in the K&N West series. She doesn't compete much in the East but she loves Bristol, who doesn't!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds