Dale Jr.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I was busy af all weekend and I didn't see this press conference, hell, I didn't even get to see the race Sunday. I've been drinking basic white girl wine all night so to put it in basic white girl terms, Dale Jr. is my spirit animal, lol. I seriously miss seeing him race every weekend.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I used to hate Kyle Bush for several different reasons but I've actually grown to like him over the last few years.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
That's dope. I'm surprised it's not rotting on Jr's land already.
Oh no, Childress still has all of Earnhardt's cars. A lot are on display at RCR. Jr has a couple of his dad's cars before he raced for Childress, #8 1975 Nova and #2 1978 Monte Carlo, and the only cars in The Graveyard are wrecked bodies.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Oh no, Childress still has all of Earnhardt's cars. A lot are on display at RCR. Jr has a couple of his dad's cars before he raced for Childress, #8 1975 Nova and #2 1978 Monte Carlo, and the only cars in The Graveyard are wrecked bodies.
I know bro. I was being silly.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
One of the best racea of the year is coming up this weekend, the Charlotte Roval. Indy definitely needs to add it to the schedule

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Looking forward to it. I love how it's always right after the end of the Indy season so I don't have any distractions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
520reaudiosx15s Southwest Region 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)

• Spider Monkey

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds