Dale Jr.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Doesn't his team represent in Monster too, with his cousin?  That f**k hasn't won shit.  Take his seat for a weekend.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Doesn't his team represent in Monster too, with his cousin?  That f**k hasn't won shit.  Take his seat for a weekend.
I wish. His nephew Jeffrey Earhardt races full time Xfinity for Joe Gibbs and part time Monster in the 81 Toyota for XCI Racing, basically a Joe Gibbs team.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Well that sucks. I really liked the elimination style qualifying with all the cars on the track. Single car is boring and takes forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
What the f**k is YEET?
Yeet yeet. No one will fully ever know!

Last year Harvick made a public bet saying he was going to win Homestead and the championship. Said he would let "millennials" design his All Star race car if he lost. Obviously Joey Lagano won. The graphics are hilarious 

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Forgot to mention that Alex Bowman, who took over for Jr in the #88, finished second for the third race in a row.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I had no idea he had a podcast.  What else does he usually talk about?
Yep, The Dale Jr Download. It's run by his production company Hammerhead studios and Dirty Mo Radio, which also host other podcast. It airs on NBCSN on Tuesdays and of course where ever you can listen to podcast. A lot of it's racing, most of his guest are current or former drivers, crew chiefs, owners, etc. Amy, his wife, was on the other day. Love her, she really helped Jr get his shit together. He also talks about his life, growing up an Earhardt, what it's like now with a wife and family, etc. It's really good, my second fav podcast. Very informative and very funny.

OP
Slo_Ride

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Here is the clip of the DJD podcast that's feature in the USA Today link. It's the Q&A segment and I love q&a's. Literally learned something new in it. I didn't know that F1 announcers/prodcasters are not actually live at the race in person. I find that very odd.

Spider Monkey

WEEEEEEEEEEE™
10+ year member
Apr 12, 2007
In a Cage
Here is the clip of the DJD podcast that's feature in the USA Today link. It's the Q&A segment and I love q&a's. Literally learned something new in it. I didn't know that F1 announcers/prodcasters are not actually live at the race in person. I find that very odd.
They don't have any control over the cameras either.  F1 races are held in different countries all over the world and the local media is in charge for the most part.  So the announcers do play by play of the what ever footage the local people provide.

Some times it really sucks because the locals want to zone in on the home favorite... in last place.  lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
520reaudiosx15s Southwest Region 0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds