Daily SQL Setup Suggestions

Thank you all for your help! I think I’ve made my mind up to stick with SA12s. Iunderstand your concern with the ports as funny enough my one buddy was saying the same thing tonight before I even logged back on to check the responses.

What are your thoughts on this box? I might only go with a stage 2 as the stage 3 looks like over kill. Funny enough though I found a guy locally I contacted tonight that is selling two almost new sa12s with that exact stage 3 box, and a 1250 DB mono block amp and he’s only asking $500. I figured I could sell the amp and put it towards the Taraamps. So we’ll see how that turns out!

Picked up my x15 from sundown audio yardsale for 210 shipped. Certainly cannot beat that price. Is it new? Yup. Only thing wrong with it is a **** ton of spider glue around the outer dia of the spider and able to see it. But once it's in the box it's not gonna be seen. It plays just as good as a bn one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.