Custom non working Audioque AQ20K & Image Dynamics I2300

Toofast4u
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^ NO TRADES!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

First up, the AQ20K

I had this amp sent to me straight from the repair department at AQ back in June. The amp was given a custom plexi back casing and it illuminates blue LEDS when powered up. The fan was never there from the beginning.

Now for the "not working" part. The shop that was doing my build ended up putting all the custom stuff on. After all the mods were done, it was put in my car. The amp powered on, but the speaker terminals would not work. I called AQ and they told me that the amp was thoroughly tested multiple times before they sent it out. I have no idea what the problem is, part of me doubts the amp is blown because it was never used between the time it was fixed and I first powered it on. I'm guessing that either the shop that was working on it messed it up somehow, or it was damaged in shipping.

I don't feel like sending it out to DBR, mainly because I don't feel like paying shipping both ways when their office is 45 minutes away from me. I also would rather get this sold right now rather than having to wait for it to get repaired. I'm asking $600 shipped for it. It will be fully insured and packed to perfection. I'll gladly send out pics of the packing job so you can be comfortable that I'm not using paper napkins and tissue to pack it.

Next is my Image Dynamics I2300. It's in great condition! Hooked up but never got to use. Has a plexi glass back!

Price:

$600 shipped for the aq20k

$100 shipped for the I2300

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Both items will be fully insured, with tracking numbers included. Please give me a day to ship off the AQ20K, the box is going to be monstrous and the packing job will be a pita to insure that it won't suffer any damage.

Item Pictures:

DSCN4673_zps57821386.jpg

DSCN4674_zpsa175103b.jpg

DSCN4675_zps3717a9fd.jpg

DSCN4676_zps54196eaf.jpg

DSCN4677_zps8c0d41dd.jpg

DSCN4678_zpsbd39f7f2.jpg

DSCN4683_zps90d6f429.jpg

DSCN4684_zpsefd20392.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

whats your paypal?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Anything burnt on the board?

Just so EVERYONE knows. He is still selling this amp. BUT the price is going up. He figured out that he had the amp in "slave" mode and that is why it wasn't working for him. He Posted that himself on CACO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.