Current Company List

has any one heard anything about http://www.acaraudio.com? i ordered 2 12 " L7 kicker solobarics from them. first i tried to check my order status the day after it was placed and it said my account didnt exist. so i emailed them and got a speedy reply but it didnt solve it so i just asked him about my order status but i havent got a reply yet. since they have about 400 bux of my money im pretty concerned and just wondering if you guys have had any experciences with them

just bought 2 subs from hookedontronics.com,havent recieved them yet but supposedly theyll be here on time and they were at a good price.just read someone didnt like em so ill post and let ya know what i think when i get my subs.

i've ordered from onlinecarstereo.com, bsless.com, ikesound.com, knukonceptz.com, millionbuy.com, crutchfield.com and all were very good i'd reccomend any of them. bsless fixed 3 of my pioneer amps minus shipping (even tho i only bought 2 of them from there.. shh don't tell)

has anyone ever ordered form sbhcorp.com i might order a pioner 7600 and i was just wondering what they were like. thanks

I bought a brand new kenwood d-mask head unit and the mother ****er blew up. My sister bought a kenwood hu cant remeber model and the piece of **** just stopped workin i havnt ever seen anything like it, i thought they used to make good stuff but who knows.

Hey Guys what about this site?
Infinite Car Audio

If this is good site to deal with? If so, would you jump on these?

JL Audio 300/4

&

JL Audio 500/1

If you guys know of a better site with comparable prices without them

being refurb'd, please let me know. This is the lowest I found so far. Thanks
ive bought my sppeakers from there. good company.

i wouldnt get JL off the net since u get no warranty. But if u insinst the only other place to check would be purecaraudio.com or ebay

maybe a new category and then each thread for a shop would help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)) i read around 5-6 pages and i did...

one two said millionbuy.com is good..... any other opinions? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Good experience with knukonceptz.com

I ordered some grommets, speaker wire and other stuff off their site....

Decent prices and great delivery time.... The shipping I paid for promised 4-6 business days..

I ordered on Monday night, stuff was there when I got home from work on tuesday.... I'd order again if they had what I wanted.... I just with they had a tad bigger selection of parts....

Hey guys, This is Vik from BoostCarAudio.com. We are a newer company derived from PureCarAudio. There is a full new management and we are now advertising with Caraudio.com. We have very low prices and sometimes high shipping rates but I will work out deals left and right for all members. All members here can get a special price, so check us out. Were aiming high, giving the highest customer service possible. Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.