Current Company List

Woofersetc.com

I recently bought a set of cdt components from woofersetc and recieved great service. Really good prices and selection. I also got the free shipping and recieved my speakers the next day, granted the store is in california and so am I but still, next day is pretty **** good.

Ikesound.com

I also bought an amp from ikesound. It took a while for me to contact them by phone because of the time difference. They had the best price I could find on my orion 4002 but shipping was a little high at $25. Also it took a while for me to be able to track my order, and I ordered the amp last thursday and am supposed to recieve it tomorrow (8 days later).

Bestbuy.com

I did some searching and figured it would be cheapest to buy my deck from Bestbuy and get the free installation then to buy it from an online dealer and then pay for it to be installed. Everything went smoothly and the installation was very clean. My only complaint was that I had a rca cable installed so that I could play my mp3 player and they didn't even turn on the aux.

http://www.hifisoundconnection.com

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif

I would recommend to steer away from their actual website. I've seen them on ebay, and then went to check out their site and found cheaper shipping. Ordered the Pioneer AVIC-N3 (about $1030 with sipping) only to have them deliver me some piece of crap Jesen head unit that didn't even have a screen on it. Had an assistant call them up, and they told us: "No refunds or returns on items, no matter what." Even though they sent us the wrong **** item, not even to mention that it took 16 days to get here on Second day air, they wouldn't even send out the right item.

Very hard to work with.

Had to cancel the credit card on them to get the money back, and had to get it back through the credit card company.

Their prices are probably so cheap because they don't even send you the right item for one, take about 10 times longer on shipping, and claim "no returns whatsoever."

I recommend spending a few extra bucks and buying from a more reputable company.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.