Current Company List

Hey guys, This is Vik from BoostCarAudio.com. We are a newer company derived from PureCarAudio. There is a full new management and we are now advertising with Caraudio.com. We have very low prices and sometimes high shipping rates but I will work out deals left and right for all members. All members here can get a special price, so check us out. Were aiming high, giving the highest customer service possible. Thanks.

ok before you had harry and i usually kept up with him through aol instant messenger. the main problem that i had with the service from this company is shipping. i would seal a deal on lets say a monday, my item wouldn't be shipped until that friday morning, which resulted in me not recommending or referring people there. Has this problem been fixed and can you confirm this to me personally. I will invest a lot of money to your site HOWEVER i need this issue to be resolved first..... Until then i've been directing my services to ikesound.com

Yes it has. That was a large problem we have improved greatly. We ship out the next day unless we dont have the item and need to get it, in that case we let you know within 15 minutes of your order during business hours.

Yes it has. That was a large problem we have improved greatly. We ship out the next day unless we dont have the item and need to get it, in that case we let you know within 15 minutes of your order during business hours.
you said you will work out deals left and right for customers..... what's the best way to contact you?

Hey guys, This is Vik from BoostCarAudio.com. We are a newer company derived from PureCarAudio. There is a full new management and we are now advertising with Caraudio.com. We have very low prices and sometimes high shipping rates but I will work out deals left and right for all members. All members here can get a special price, so check us out. Were aiming high, giving the highest customer service possible. Thanks.
**** right high shipping rates

$44 to ship a JL 1000/1

$53 to ship JL 13w7

$33 to ship a JL 10w0

$32 to ship ID components

YOUR SHIPPING RATES ARE RIDICULOUS.

btw the shipping is from CA to GA.......ok.......

it cost me $12 to ship components to CA........wow $20 difference

it cost me $32 to have a sub of comprable weight ship from Washington(the state) to my house

I will never buy/ nor reccomend a company like yours, who LIES to the customer about the shipping costs. Highest Customer service, but lieing to customers by charging extra for shipping? A little hypocritical possibly?!

Our shipping rates are high for 2 main reasons. Number 1 is we INSURE every package to its full value unlike many other sites. Number 2 most products we sell are very near our cost amount. Also usually when a customer complains or makes a phone order we tend to bring the shipping price down greatly. The old Purecaraudio site had high shipping rates we are trying to fix the ones left over.

Wish I read this before I got all my stuff. But I think I ordered from good people. Sounddomain I hear is good from just about everyone and they're authorized for practically everything. I got my MB Quarts from http://www.infinitecaraudio.com/ Hopefully they're good. They had the best price and selection.

Any suggestings for good ebay stores/sellers? (sorry if already posted, very long thread)

shopped at www.AudioPerfect.com havent recieved my sub encloser yet... its been a week and they said 2-5 days shipping.. hmm.. plus the sub i ordered they didt have.. "its out of stock" but when i ordered it.. it said its IN STOCK...so they recommended another one.. which i took... im just seeing how long it takes to send the sub..so far i dont think ill recommend this site to anyone ... shipping takes too long and prices are kinda high

the only place ive ordered from is crutchfield all the rest have been alocal retail place(mainly circit city)may be a bit more money but the return policy i realy like i had 2 12 r types for alil over two years and they finaly blew took em back they*tested*them and 15 mins later i was walking out with a new pair but thats just me personaly mayhbe down the line when i decided to upgrade or something ill have to check some of the places out

SAVINGLOTS.COM

First off all it cam about 3 or 4 days late. Not a big deal but they only sent half the order! Unfortunately at the time they had no 800 number so i had to write a very nasty e-mail. Customer service was very nice about fixing the error, but the second one was late as well......

If they had something i wanted at a really good deal i would go back to them but they are probably not going to be my first choice next time i order.

P.S. Someone should go through all thses responses and make a master list to make it easier.

OnlineCarStereo.com

order one of my subs and it came in 4 DAYS!!! with free shipping.. that site rocks, ill reccomend this site to anyone looking for good audio products and fast shipping, plus you can track your order

I just wanted to say that yes, Crutchfield is a great company, the service and support is unparralled. But I can't afford their prices right now. Its as much as my local store, plus I have to pay shipping. Also, the best, and I mean BEST place to buy car audio wiring and wiring accessories on the internet is an ebay store ran by the user named bag-boy. They ship super fast, have very low prices, are very cooperative about combine mulitiple items for shipping at no extra costs. If you need wires, I highly recommend you check out this store. BTW, this isnt an online store, but the worst online buying experience I ever had was from an ebay user whose name escapes me, but they ripped me off sending me TWO defective alpine xm tuners, I had to end up overpaying at a local store.

"tweeter" used to be united audio. United Audio originally started out as a high end home stereo system retail store. They branched into home theatre and car audio. Don't expect the sales guys to give you the level of expertise that you deserve for the prices that they're charging. They're prices are terrible. I'm sure you'll get good service, but don't expect them to truly really know what they're doing. There is always that one freak guy who loves car audio so much that he will work any job that brings him around car audio more, but generally, all the tweeters I've been in, I knew far, far more than the salesmen...
of the salesment that I have dealth with, they displayed lack of knowledge of these things:

qtc, qts, qes

inductance

phase relationships

harmonics

transfer function

qms, moving mass

minimal knowledge of sd and xmax

fundamentals of transient response such that a speaker that can respond to the input voltage more quickly has an advantage over speakers that do not.

tweeter is great if you:

1. don't know much of anything of car audio but want decent sound

2. you are rich or have lots of disposable income

3. want your ass kissed

4. don't want headaches when solving problems

can't you see I'm slightly bitter against them? But then again, I'm slightly bitter against ALL retail.
I dont know what any of that **** is, and im pretty sure that several friends of mine who have been successful in competition and own their own car audio stores dont know either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.