Ct Sounds 2000.1d just went up in smoke

That Guy Kurt responded to me like at 8:45 one evening before . they will get it right. Reputation is everything in this Line of Business and they know it. he will prob send you a set of mids or ? for the issues you experienced.
He just replied to my email. I explained to him my setup and sent pics of my setup. Seems to be good business skills replying at 11:00 pm 👍🏽

I did a bench test on the 150.4 on 4 Polk DB 6.5s with one my Eclipse CD3000 HUs with a Duralast 1000CA AGM battery with a Shumauker 200 amp car Charger/Starter, just to see how it sounded at 2 ohms and 4. Not really cranked.Tested out a kicker ZR460, Helix 400 and Helix 1000, Hifonics VII Cyclops,. Getting in a BNEW Autotek SX 777, 7 ch Monday

He just replied to my email. I explained to him my setup and sent pics of my setup. Seems to be good business skills replying at 11:00 pm 👍🏽
Ya man they are really good about that. Especially Kurt. Bart is great too man. Kurt makes sure you are happy and answers any questions you have and helps any way possible. Pretty good people man

With electronics, it's certainly possible for them to have a part out of tolerance during manufacture, causing death like this. Defects unfortunately slip through sometimes, with nearly any product made. Somewhat rare to happen upon first connection / power on, but entirely possible.

We are talking about the same CT sounds that had a shitload of amps catch fire a few years back and burned their buildhouse for like 300,000$, right?

The only thing surprising here is that they're still in business and that they'd actually make good on warranty.

@Bart
We are talking about the same CT sounds that had a shitload of amps catch fire a few years back and burned their buildhouse for like 300,000$, right?

The only thing surprising here is that they're still in business and that they'd actually make good on warranty.

Yep. I had to pull up this old gold mine of laughs thread after seeing this one. :ROFLMAO:

But with "Daddy Bart" running the company now who knows if they will warranty it or not.

@Bart

Yep. I had to pull up this old gold mine of laughs thread after seeing this one. :ROFLMAO:

But with "Daddy Bart" running the company now who knows if they will warranty it or not.
Not sure if I mentioned this but my fuse to the amp did not even blow.

That was legendary. Amps caught on fire and then he stiffed the build-house for $300k.

He of course then took a break from car audio to use the stolen money to buy a bunch of nvidia graphics cards "for my new mining business". Mining ended up crashing hard shortly after and then he sold all of his abused graphics cards to users on his facebook marketplace page and they all complained about the graphic cards either artificating, fans broken, or the cards being completely bricked do to him manipulating the bios for mining purposes.

Good old CT sound !!!

Hate to say i as it is. But those days of CT are gone now with that guy( not to be disrespectful by any means). Totally different group of people in house now and seem to be pretty decent and will stand behind theyre products. Try Emailing any other Audio Co. after 5pm on a week day and see if you get a response within a 48 hr period to address your issues or even just a question about any product they carry?? BEST ON THAT ONE

I sent the amp back on Monday and they got it on Friday according to the tracking number .
I have not heard anything As of yet. I’ll be patient and wait til tomorrow to contact them.

I know that people really shitt on D4S but they really hooked me up on customer service. They even gave me credit for my returned SFB3K and let me upgrade to the SIA3500. I think it cost me abut $40. That was pretty cool of them. It probably helped that I talked directly to JP in the warehouse. I hope that you get taken care of.

I sent the amp back on Monday and they got it on Friday according to the tracking number .
I have not heard anything As of yet. I’ll be patient and wait til tomorrow to contact them.
Id make sure they pay for the shipping man. The Techs work like from 9am until like 4pm I believe M-F. Im sure they will get you taken care of man.If they dont.. Ill load up my Chits and drive down there and request my money back and raise some hell for you and all of us. But..Theis place has changed and I see them owning up to Reputation and taking care of Customers the right way. I ordered that 7 band indash EQ and it came in like 2 days.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...