Coleman from CT sounds dead

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
This is a big time bummer...he was always willing to connect with his customers and enthusiast and provide insight/shoot the ish. I’m sad for his family....nobody expects to lose their son, brother, etc.

OP
Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
This is a big time bummer...he was always willing to connect with his customers and enthusiast and provide insight/shoot the ish. I’m sad for his family....nobody expects to lose their son, brother, etc.

Was that before or after he told his customers he didn't give a shit about them?

Reactions: d77543020

ReflectingX

CarAudio.com Newbie
Apr 7, 2019
You seem to have a rather distinct disposition for him. He was a great guy and did some very amazing things over the years. Sorry you feel as you do, but he will always be remember for how he truly was. Try and not be disrespectful if you can. No reason for negativity at this point.

• Dislike
Reactions: wew lad
OP
Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
You seem to have a rather distinct disposition for him. He was a great guy and did some very amazing things over the years. Sorry you feel as you do, but he will always be remember for how he truly was. Try and not be disrespectful if you can. No reason for negativity at this point.
How am I being disrespectful? Just stating facts. Don't be so sensitive 2019er. I knew Coleman before Audio Technix. He showed who he really was after he started making some money and literally told his customers he didn't give a **** about them when he went to Bitcoin. I don't wish death on anyone and feel for his family but I would talk shit about him alive and in front of me or dead it doesn't matter. When I die I couldn't care less what you say as it is no longer my problem anymore. :)

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Who he truly was? A coke addict who scammed people? Someone who evaded taxes? Taxation = theft but his father is literally in federal prison

Reactions: Popwarhomie

Lunarwolf

Apr 14, 2013
Sterling, CT
ive ordered 3 times and coleman was really nice. he was willing to take the speakers back that i ordered and opened because i had mis information that they would fit my car when i checked their dimensions etc on their site. i ended up keeping them and they ended up going in my new truck. he was very supportive and helpful. so i have no idea why i see he didn't give a crap out his customers.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
ive ordered 3 times and coleman was really nice. he was willing to take the speakers back that i ordered and opened because i had mis information that they would fit my car when i checked their dimensions etc on their site. i ended up keeping them and they ended up going in my new truck. he was very supportive and helpful. so i have no idea why i see he didn't give a crap out his customers.
You're literally one person. How is it that hard to think that the other hundreds or thousands of people who didn't receive that service aren't lying?

ttffaa

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 19, 2019
japan
Dont wish death on anyone aside from people that harm women and children they can burn alive but can help but think karma had something to do with his death
Karma? My brother was loving and caring. Please give a good reason on how this could be karma? Did he not meet your speaker needs?

ttffaa

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 19, 2019
japan
Who he truly was? A coke addict who scammed people? Someone who evaded taxes? Taxation = theft but his father is literally in federal prison
This is so disrespectful. This actually hurts to know people actually say these things. You do not know Coleman. My brother was the best. He was not a theft or any of these things you’re trying to make him out to be. You do not know my family and no my father is not literally in federal prison.

ttffaa

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 19, 2019
japan
Was that before or after he told his customers he didn't give a shit about them?
i can tell you just made this thread to shit on my brother. Why would you do so when you barely know him? Since you did not know him let me enlighten you. Coleman was silly, bright, compassionate, protective, caring, loving, and made me, & everyone feel comfortable. You basing your knowledge of him off of business is not smart. Customer service has never been perfect and people aren’t either. Again no one is perfect so maybe this is just one of your non perfect days. But saying this? making this thread for no good reason? flat out disrespectful. I know for a fact that my brother would never ever make a thread to say mean things about a deceased person. Yet you wanna say how crappy my brother was? He was awesome. RIP Coleman.

OP
Popwarhomie

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
i can tell you just made this thread to shit on my brother. Why would you do so when you barely know him? Since you did not know him let me enlighten you. Coleman was silly, bright, compassionate, protective, caring, loving, and made me, & everyone feel comfortable. You basing your knowledge of him off of business is not smart. Customer service has never been perfect and people aren’t either. Again no one is perfect so maybe this is just one of your non perfect days. But saying this? making this thread for no good reason? flat out disrespectful. I know for a fact that my brother would never ever make a thread to say mean things about a deceased person. Yet you wanna say how crappy my brother was? He was awesome. RIP Coleman.

Tits or GTFO....

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Oldmang

CarAudio.com noob
Aug 11, 2019
Az
Ive been steered away from Ct products over the years by concerns and supposed/actual issues.
Nonwithstanding... This is a time to show respect and not add conjecture or useless comments that might add to his family's burden of grief during this time.
Toxic posts/opinions are the norm online but I for one give my condolences to his family and friends
Whatever the circumstances someone still lost a loved one.
Always too soon and unexpected.
Life is short, if life lasts a hundred years its never enough.
RIP

BCotrell

Senior VIP Member
May 27, 2015
irvine, ca
This is so disrespectful. This actually hurts to know people actually say these things. You do not know Coleman. My brother was the best. He was not a theft or any of these things you’re trying to make him out to be. You do not know my family and no my father is not literally in federal prison.
Hi amelia, sorry for the loss of your brother. Pay no attention to the statements made in speculation, heresay, or folks outright just not knowing the person they speak badly of. I hope you find future spiritual peace in the memories you and your family have of your brother and not the bull$hit here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds