Crossover

Hello,

I'm looking for an active subwoofer crossover with bandpass selectable 80-120Hz low pass and 20-30Hz high pass.

I could build a passive but want an electronic with fairly steep slopes, adjustable if possible.

Do they make this critter?

Thank you,

Josh

Hello,
I'm looking for an active subwoofer crossover with bandpass selectable 80-120Hz low pass and 20-30Hz high pass.

I could build a passive but want an electronic with fairly steep slopes, adjustable if possible.

Thank you,

Josh
Are you looking for a sub amp? 92.87453% of sub amps have built in x-overs...and then some.

Are you looking for a sub amp? 92.87453% of sub amps have built in x-overs...and then some.
Could be, though I already have an amp.

The sub amps I'm familiar with had high blocking but no low blocking. I'd like to do at least a fourth-order filter anything below 20-25Hz and at least -12db/oct on anything above 80Hz or so... But I'd also like the ability to play with those settings without swapping the entire crossover.

Thank you,

Josh

Could be, though I already have an amp.
The sub amps I'm familiar with had high blocking but no low blocking. I'd like to do at least a fourth-order filter anything below 20-25Hz and at least -12db/oct on anything above 80Hz or so... But I'd also like the ability to play with those settings without swapping the entire crossover.

Thank you,

Josh
What country are you in? Sounds like...HPF,LPF (Low Pas Filter/High Pass Filter)

United States.

I'm coming back to this after about 15-20 years away. I bought a Legacy store display from that era, used its components in my build, and am upgrading as finances and research allow -- I'm just currently out of date, but feel like a kid in a candy store with all the stuff you all have now.

Would this thing work?

Wrath Series 800 Watt Mini Class-D Full Range 2-Channel Amplifier (Bridgeable) | eBay

The sub I have in the build is rated to 400 watts peak. That amplifier would power it effortlessly. I'm currently running an A/B 300 watt and it just about -- not quite, though! -- does what I need. The Legacy amp has

Regards,

Josh

United States.
I'm coming back to this after about 15-20 years away. I bought a Legacy store display from that era, used its components in my build, and am upgrading as finances and research allow -- I'm just currently out of date, but feel like a kid in a candy store with all the stuff you all have now.

Would this thing work?

Wrath Series 800 Watt Mini Class-D Full Range 2-Channel Amplifier (Bridgeable) | eBay

The sub I have in the build is rated to 400 watts peak. That amplifier would power it effortlessly. I'm currently running an A/B 300 watt and it just about -- not quite, though! -- does what I need. The Legacy amp has

Regards,

Josh
you'll be lucky to get 80 real watts at 1 ohm out of that amp and pray to god it doesnt burn your sub and car to the ground. Its in the garbage category where no respected audio guy would touch it even with a 10 foot pole.

Check up audiopipe or ppi or soundstream picasso nanos if you want cheap but still does proper power.

almost Every monoblock subwoofer amp on the market has a subsonic filter and a low pass filter just dont look at junk.

Bunch of brands I've never heard of before. Audiopipe? I saw that listed on the internet. Will look at those.

How is Rockford-Fosgate these days?

Regards,

Josh

Bunch of brands I've never heard of before. Audiopipe? I saw that listed on the internet. Will look at those.
How is Rockford-Fosgate these days?

Regards,

Josh
I would look for some audiocontrol crossovers

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hello,

Thank you,

Josh
If you're looking for an active 2-3 way... I've got one for sale in this thread... http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-car-audio-classifieds/632919-more-stuff-sale.html ... decent active 2-3 way... $30 you pay shipping... no subsonic on the sub band tho...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.