Crossover installation with factory amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

mynameisjeramy

I have a BMW 318ti with a stock 10 speaker system (5.25s in the kick panels, 1in tweeters in the doors, 3.5s in the doors, 4s in the back, and a tweeter in the back). They are powered by my new head unit and the factory amp.

I have some 5.25 components to replace the woofer in the kick panels and the tweeter in the doors. The woofer and tweeter already have separate wires from the factory amp, so how do I wire the new speakers to the crossover? Do I only put one set of inputs into the crossover? Do I even use the crossover that came with the speakers?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.