crossfire c5 12 vs soundqubed hds3 12

I like soundqubed subs. I have 2 of the 208 running 1200 to them and they take it easy. Never played with those crossfire subs so I can't compare them. But soundqubed is great subs on a budget.

I didn't say you cant use that amp. Headroom is great and you will plenty
Put it like this, I don't plan on upgrading, I don't care to be the loudest, I'm not entering any comps, I want to be able to hit the lows and sound good and I don't want a big *** box to do it.

I like soundqubed subs. I have 2 of the 208 running 1200 to them and they take it easy. Never played with those crossfire subs so I can't compare them. But soundqubed is great subs on a budget.
Thanks, they are great. I had an hdc3 12 before my car got impounded by Chicago and they poked my subs up. Now I just want a decent sound.

I mean 1200 rms. So I'd think you will be just fine running that amp, I have a video running 2K + to 4 of those 208 subs and that take it with ease. Believe stang is running 1800 to his 208's.

I've done a few 2 12's HDS3 set ups off a 2200 and they sounded good and played pretty low, box tuning at 35hz.

If you go with the SQ subs don't get a jj box cuz he tunes too high lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.