Crescendo bc5500 questions

Participant count
  • Participant list
I wouldn’t even consider running that ( or any ) amplifier below the rated ohm rating without STRONG electrical. With that amplifier, that means a big HO alternator, at least two runs of 0 gauge copper and a battery bank in the back. Try to skimp on the electrical at .35 and you might as well ride around with a bag of marshmallows and a stick. Because the fire is going to start shortly.

I wouldn’t even consider running that ( or any ) amplifier below the rated ohm rating without STRONG electrical. With that amplifier, that means a big HO alternator, at least two runs of 0 gauge copper and a battery bank in the back. Try to skimp on the electrical at .35 and you might as well ride around with a bag of marshmallows and a stick. Because the fire is going to start shortly.
i know a guy that has a skar 3500 on two 15's with a stock alt and no batt bank and wonders why he burns his main battery up in 5 minutes lol.true story

Upgrading from a bass 5k (taramps) to a crescendo bc5500 yes it’s used but I can’t afford a new one I’m a broke high school student lol . What type of electrical do I need I’m planning on going yinlong or xs lto cells and is this amp good to run at .35?
I'm about 1500-1800 into my electrical just to feel comfortable running a smart3k on a pair of 15's 1ohm without issue...I wouldn't attempt that amp wired that low...

i mean i have decent electrical rn but soon upgrading to 80 ah of yinlong , i have a 320 amp alt , currently 2 runs of power and ground to my current amp . Do you think it would just be smarter just to recone my sub do a d1.4 and wire it to .7?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Psi_optima12

CarAudio.com Newbie
Psi_optima12
tehachapi California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views